🧡UNVEILING SECRETS🧡(PART-2)

~TAEHYUNG UNFOLDING
*********************
THE SECRETS~
************
Recap>>>>>>>>>
I took a deep breath before I replied to her-" Yn baby I've something to tell you.... "
"About what Taehyung ssi? "
"About Minji.... My.... My first love.... "
Her face showed something different this time ..... Anger... Disappointment.... Sadness.... Heartbroken.... Love... All at ones.....
I knew I had to face this one day.....
Recap ends<<<<<<<
So it all started two years back.....

{Flashback Begins}
Me and Minji, she was my first love and my little too...i had littles before her but never any little lasted for more than a month or two...but she was different
.

..we were together for almost around 22 months....she wasn't a gold digger or something like the previous littles...she was kind...caring...selfless...a little bratty but cute....She was my everything until one day....
We were sitting in the living room when I receive the call from an unknown number saying there is some problem in the production unit and when I ask that person his name it was no other than Park Jae Beom. We both have been Rivals for a very long time now ever since I entered into the business my brothers and my parents want me about him. He would always try to snatch away our dealers and other business partners and has always been a jealous freak. I knew it was something serious and you know what at that moment I could not even think and contemplate the things properly everything at that day was going wrong the Guards and the security was also very lose that day were not there. One more questions that arose in my mind was that how did that motherfucker enter inside my factory unit where were the security at that time what were doing how could you just enter into my property like that. I always knew that he hated me with his after I join two companies after coming back from London to join the business along with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung I always helped in the best way I could to uplift and make our company better and better. Our Dad has always been until his retirement worked so hard to make our company reach the place it had and even after he got retire he always help us in taking some important decisions our company always needed him.

But that day I did not have much time to contact my brothers or my dad and I had to be quick to take the decision so I decided that I will go there myself and see what's happening. And maybe that was my biggest mistake because that day not only I lost my factory not only I lost a lot of money but I lost my first love I lost myself that day for the very first time I experienced such a big loss. I was preparing to go to the factory but Minji she also started to plead that she wants to go with me and obviously I refused because I knew it could be really dangerous for her but when she started to cry and and say that there are no maids in the house today and she will feel scared being all alone by herself in such a big house and what if something that happens to her behind his back when he is all gone that made her question his decision and he thought that maybe its better if he takes her with him.

"No daddy I wanna go with you..... Please i wanna go with you ...." The little girl said to Taehyung who looked at her with a mixed expression... He was scared... Angry... Confused..... He was a melting pot of emotions and couldn't decipher his own feelings but he couldn't risk her life so he made up his mind finally... He turned towards the girl sitting on the seat next to him.... They both are currently in Taehyung's car..... "Listen Minji this is seriously a big problem I cannot take you in with me.... You've to be safe and I can't let anything happen to you... You're my love.... You stay here... Don't move... I repeat don't move... I'll be back super soon.. If you have any trouble just contact me on my phone and let me know... If you feel unsafe and if something seems wrong inform to me at the instant... I'll check what's wrong with this Dickhead PARK JAE BEOM.... Bloody Motherfucker.....
I don't know why he has this bad habit of interfering in other people's business..."
He calmed down when Minji hugged him.... He hugged her back and kissed her temple before he went out of the car to have look inside his Production unit factory where his biggest business rival arrived uninvited......
I opened the door of my factory and when I enter I was dragged immediately two words the office room and there is Stood. His Guards were holding me and had weapons in their hands. I knew there was something seriously wrong because none of my guard or security men could be seen.