7. The Best Summer Ever

I SAY HI BITCHES??? EVERY SINGLE TIME??? SAY HI BACK FOR ONCE??
who raised you? obviously not me

anyways, hello :) im just back and i will be back faster because i've pushed my practices for next year so i won't be teaching stupid teenagers that i despise these months therefore im free to write all i want SO let's hope i post and move faster BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE THIRSTING FOR DRAMA ME TOO DAMN i just gotta solve how the fuck to write chapter 11, im stuck there BUT WE WILL MAKE PROGRESS

soooo, hope you like this and thank you so so so so much to the girls that usually comment a lot you all are making me smile so much. love you

this is fluffy, full of cute moments and moments to trigger your daddy issues, because sometimes IM A SOFT STAN bunch of hoes damn live the love sometimes

Lisa had many amazing summers throughout her life. At the age of 6, she had already known all the touristically relevant places in the world, from Hawaii to Sydney. Her father loved to travel, sit her on his shoulder and show her everything from his 190-cm height.

He made sure that she could see every little detail, every monument, every building, and every work of art. She cherished in her heart the sweet tone in his voice and the baby words he used so she would understand the important relevance of La Fontana di Trevi.

He told her to come back one day and enjoy it more.

At 14 she went to Greece for the first time, she sailed on a yacht, rode horses on the beaches of Santorini, and swam in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea. The tan that those adventures left on her made her glow as if she were made of pure gold, matching her usual multiple golden rings and necklaces. At 15 she was in Ibiza, at her first crazy party with her friends, Jennie in the lead guiding them through the crowd, and Lisa thus discovered that her father was much more accessible than she imagined, finding no problem with the trip whenever her two bodyguards followed her. At 16, she had her first kiss in Amsterdam, on the Lekkeresluis bridge, with a Dutch boy with crystal blue eyes. At 17, she had her first summer in Manhattan, which ended up being the worst of her life because the city wasn't at all like it was portrayed on Gossip Girl, but many were rude like Blair, even when they were lacking her elegance. And at 18, the children of one of her father's associates invited her to spend half the summer in Hong Kong; she spent the other half on the Manobans' private island together with her whole family, which was lovely with her aunts showering her with delicious food and all her nephews running around. She loved children.

Many adventures, all with their own, the good and the bad, the fun and the boring, the memorable and what you want to forget for the rest of your life.

All that experience helped her to decide this with great certainty: Lisa knew this wouldn't be the last summer of her life, but she was sure it would be the best.