Chapter 5

Thomas POV

The rest of the battle trials went off without a hitch, one of them barely even lasted 5 minutes. Headed by Todoroki he just froze the entire building and secured the weapon with little to no resistance. Finally it was the last round with Ejiro and Sero as heroes up against me as the villain. Once the 5 minutes started I immediately set to work rigging the building with mines of different calibers using some of my ammo for the explosives. I also planned to use a metal beam I found as an improvised hammer since the top half was stuck inside a small boulder of concrete.

As I continued to set myself up I flipped up my visor to get a good scan of the area when All Might/Uncle Toshi called over the comms.

All Might: 3 minutes Young Thomas.

Thomas: Don't worry Uncle Toshi, I'll go easy on 'em.

I summoned my F-22 riggings before banging my improvised hammer against the 8th floor's......well floor.

All Might: Let the last battle trial, BEGIN!!!!

The heroes slowly advanced through the building, all I had to do was defend the nuke so I slinked out without my weapon before finding both heroes had actually split up for the most part and then......Ejiro hit an improvised mine.

Ejiro: *in the distance* OUCH!!! WHY IS THE FLOOR EXPLODING?!?!?!

Sero: *a little nearer* Ejiro, you good!?

Ejiro: *over comms* Little banged up, but I'm fine. 

Thomas: Hey Sero.

Sero: Oh, hey Tho-WAIT THOMAS?!?!?!?!

I then use my superior speed to tornado wrap Sero in capture tape. When I stopped moving Sero was both dizzy and out of the fight. Ejiro then called over the hero comms.

Ejiro: Sero? SERO! Shit!

Thomas: *picks up Sero's comms* Oh Ejiro~

Ejiro: Thomas? Shit! This ain't funny man!

Thomas: *with my best villain voice* Oh? I think it is. Surrender now and.....well, let's just say you'll be able to see your partner alive again. *hangs up* Hehehehe....

I then threw the comm to the ground and crushed it with my foot.

Sero: Y'know, without any context, you can be a pretty convincing villain Ace.

Thomas: Eh, I try my best. Now stay here, when the exercise is done I'll come get you.

I then ran back to the room with the weapon. When I got there I grabbed my improvised weapon before making my way out into the hallway and hiding on the roof because-thanks to my support gear- I was looking at the cameras and saw Ejiro making his way towards me.

Thomas: Raptor disengage. *F-22 riggings disperse* Montana engage. *Battleship riggings form on me* Get ready for a fight.

4 Iowa's: *nod*

Ejiro slowly made his way to the room, in my hand was my makeshift hammer which doubles as a makeshift baseball bat. When he was just below me I greeted him.......from the ceiling of course.

Thomas: Well done getting past the traps, *Ejiro gets startled and looks up* I hope they didn't frighten you.

Ejiro: Cut the crap villain. The only way this'll end is you tied up on the floor.......or with me touching the weapon.