Chapter 13: Getting People on our Side

A/n I know it's been a year but I'm really fucking dumb and bad at time management.

"Talking"
<parseltoungue>
'Spell'

Harry POV

    I wake in my bed with someone's arms around me and I freak out then I turn around and see it's just Draco. "Are you okay?" Draco asks. "Yeah sorry I was just a bit scared." I explain. I get out of bed put on my glasses and the sorcerer stone amulet I had fashioned and get dressed. "Remember Draco we have to get Hermione and Pansy on our side today so they can help us." I say "yes I remember the plan."

We leave to the common room. As soon as we get there we go over to Hermione and Pansy. "Hey guys what's your opinion on Dumbledore?"  I ask them "you mean Dumbledick." Pansy replies. "I mean I don't dislike him or like him." Hermione replies. "Ok well we need to talk later about something that can't be discussed here." "Alright?" Pansy and Hermione replies.

We all go to breakfast and as we walk in I whisper to Fred and George "we need to talk NOW." They grab their food and sit with us. There's no one else around so I ask "What are your guys stance on Dumbledore?" They both look at each other and say simultaneously "We don't like him." "We also found out our family has secretly been giving us compulsions." George says.  "They might also be giving them to Charlie and Percy but we are not sure." Fred explains. "Ok so we need you to find out by next year so we can find out if they're on our side or not, and try to find people in gryffindor that don't like him." I tell them "Got it" they both say. "Ok now go back to your table before you get in trouble." I tell them. They go back to their table.

While I eat i study Dumbledore and see he's trying to get into my mind so i let him have a tiny peak at my plan just to mess with him and I see his eyes nearly bulge out of his head. So I smirke and go back to my food. "Draco you know Dumbledore is going to contact your parents and lie to them I would write a letter to them explaining that he is going to do this as soon as we get back to the room." I say  "what are you serious" he says "yep I know what your thinking don't talk to him about it just send the letter okay." "Alright" Draco says.

As we head into the common room I talk to a group of 5 Slytherin and tell them about the plan they all agree to help. "Alright so Snape is on our side as well as the boys half of Slytherin the girls are talking to them to try and convince them." I explain to Draco " Yeah and I know we'll be able to recruit a few of the ravenclaw cause I heard them talking about how they don't like Dumbledore." Draco tells me "Alright so we got quite a bit of people just one problem Mrs. Mcgonagall is currently neutral in the situation which is both good and bad." I tell Draco "So hopefully by the end of second year we can convince her?" Draco asks "yeah pretty much I respond" Alright it's time for flight class with gryffindor again

NEXT CHAPTER.