Chapter-11 The Sports Meet Begins : Semi-Finals Part I

The Semi Finals of the Tournaments was about to begin...
The gangs were parted away for their specific events,
EBH's Junior Team of Luffy and others were going up against The DHS's Team,
EBH's Senior Team is going up against The WHS's Team...

The Players make their way to the field and The Crowd were chanting wild for their Respective Team's Victory.
From the moment the match begans,
The DHS started their game with a well established strategy that caused Luffy's team to lose two points back to back...
The score was 2-0 and The DHS players victory dance infront of EBH's crowd mocking them that caused The DHS players to get loud boo from EBH's audience, Luffy take that personally.
Sanji was furious as he asked Luffy's permission to show them what his legs can do...Luffy's just smirked at Sanji,

"It's time we all show them what we got... Let's go,Sanji..!" Luffy says with a smirk,

Luffy and Sanji fistbumb and so does the others, After a cheerful war cry,
Luffy gets the pass and with the help of his team's coordinative play,
He was able to bring the ball near the DHS's Goal Post and Luffy passed it to Sanji to take the shot.

After the ball touches Sanji's feet,
Luffy's team smirked and stopped running which confused DHS's Team,
They were looking at Luffy and others with a confused look but then smugged it off running towards Sanji to snatch the ball but to their surprise,

"Diable Jambe...!" Sanji screamed a war cry and take a shot at the ball which goes it straight into the Goal Post, taking goal keeper with it.

The EBH's Crowd goes wild and DHS crowd's cheers and mockings slowly faded away.
With a small victory grace,
Luffy and his Team began the next pitch, Just like the first time...
Luffy tried to bring the ball to Sanji but Bellamy intervened and snatched the ball with a smug look..

"Nice try, Mugiwara...!
But the same thing's not gonna work again, Not with us..." Bellamy says mocking Luffy and running along, kicking the ball near the EBH's Goal Post,

He take the shot for the Goal but Kid with a lightning speed got infront of the Goal Keeper and snatched the ball with his head and kicked the ball to Luffy.
Luffy take the ball and he played the DHS's players, all by himself, taking the ball near The DHS's Goal Post...
Then he passed it to Kid so that Luffy can safely get near the Goal post,
Just like Luffy planned,
Luffy got near the Goal Post and Kid passed the ball to Sanji to which he easily snatched the ball and kicked passed it towards Luffy.

Luffy with a summer sault kicked the ball to the goal post making a perfect goal.
Now the score is 2-2 and The Semi Finals turned into an Edge Of The Seat Match for the crowd,
All the DHS's and EBH's crowd were chanting wild for their loved Team.
The Ball was on the open field and Dillenger snatched the ball and passed it to Buffalo,
Buffalo used some skills to dodge EBH's players and played the ball near EBH's Goal post, Buffalo passed the ball to Sugar and she take the shot but fortunately The Goal Keeper Of EBH's team caught the ball and throw it to Kid...

Kid snatched the ball and played it through the opponents from safely,
He then passed it to a random teammate who by the way successfully passed the ball to Luffy...
Bellamy was chasing Luffy and he cheated right at the moment by kicking Luffy's ankle making him fall on the ground and make it look like an accident. But the match continues as Bellamy snatched the ball and run towards the Goal post to take a shot.

Sanji got in his way kicking the ball along with Bellamy making both the ball and Bellamy fly couple of meters away. Then a random teammate snatched the ball from Bellamy and passed it to Sanji who played it through the opponents without losing the ball and bought it near DHS's Goal Post...