bestfriends?

A/N oneshot inspired by tubpurp's edit the day it was posted is 7-28

Deos POV

I was streaming some Minecraft after 3 years since i really miss streaming and it's not really the same since im not with the business bay boys but everything must come to an end right?

While i was streaming i get a dono asking what business bay was since a lot of people were asking for business bay.

"what's business bay??"

"uhm well it was a faction back in smpearth with me, Tommy, Luke, and Bitzel. They were great people but i was only ever really close with Tommy, though i do miss them a lot" i say.

I get another dono,

"well are you still friends with Tommy?"

"I would love to tell you that we stayed best friends" i say knowing that i might start crying, "but we didn't even keep in touch" i pause trying to collect myself and continue, "all we had was that one year, and we grew, and we laughed, and then we outgrew each other"

I pause and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"that's okay, it's all temporary anyways" i sigh "it was never meant to last we were just killing time"

I quickly end the stream and start crying.

Tommys POV

I was streaming with Tubbo, Phil, Wilbur, and Ranboo when chat starts spamming to check Deos stream.

"uhm boys i'll brb im going to see something" i say then mute my mic to see what Deo was doing since everyone was so worried about something.

"They were great people but i was only ever really close with Tommy, though I do miss them a lot" he stops speaking and just silently reads chat until another dono pops up.

"well are you still friends with Tommy?"

i sigh knowing damn well me and Deo never kept in contact not only with each other but along with the other business bay members.
Deo starts talking again

"I would love to tell you that we stayed best friends" he says sounding like he was about to cry, "but we didn't even keep in touch" he takes a deep breath then continues, "all we had was that one year, and we grew, and we laughed, and then we outgrew each other"

He stops talking and i see a tear roll down his cheek.

"that's okay, it's all temporary anyways" he sighs and continues, "it was never meant to last we were just killing time"

I start crying and Deo ends stream. Is that all it seriously was to him?? "killing time" seriously??

I get a call from Wil but i just hang up on him and end stream to call Deo.

i called him twice and the second time he finally answered.

"hello??"

"hi Deo"

"hi Tommy"

"look I'm sorry for not keeping in touch i really should've but i've just been busy yk"

"yeah its ok i get it you have new friends and wayyyy more viewers than you did back in the smpearth era you probably don't want anything. to do with me or the others"

I laugh

"Deo it's not like that i swear i just was really hurt when the smpearth era ended because you guys didn't want to join the dsmp with me so i thought if i pushed you guys away i wouldn't hurt as much but i was wrong, i was really wrong"

"yeah no shit"

an awkward silence

"look deo i really miss business bay and im ready to come back but clearly you dont want me back so i'll give you guys more time"

"no"

"wdym no??"

"no dont leave me again"
"dont leave us again"

"well?? what then, i just quit streaming or something?"

"no just play Minecraft with me please??"

"ok"

we play Minecraft for a bit until i had to go to sleep but boy did i miss him.