21| 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴

Ruby goes in the bathroom only to cough when she smelled the cigarettes

Ruby goes in the bathroom only to cough when she smelled the cigarettes. She looks to see that it was Rue and Lexi wearing detective clothes and Rue was smoking.

"Jesus, Rue! How much did you take of those?" Ruby asked and Rue look at her. "I'm Morgan fuckin' Freeman." Rue said making Ruby  confused.

"What?" She asked and Lexi just whispers to her. "Just go along with it." Lexi said and Ruby nods deciding to stay and watch.

"Listen, the night of the carnival, she said she wanted to go meet up with this guy she met online, okay?" Rue said and the girls nod. "He's some fuckin' jock, he's from a conservative family, and they were talking and texting."

"They've been texting for weeks. And when I say texting, I don't just mean regular fuckin' texting. They were sexting." Rue said making Ruby eyes widen.

"Wild." Ruby said shock. "Like nudes?" Lexi asked and Rae nods at them.

"Yeah. Side note, very nice dick. Very clean room." Rue said and Ruby shivers. "She never fucking saw his face."

"Yeah, so Jules is catfished." Lexi said nodding and Ruby sighs. "Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to like the person behind that dick." Ruby said and Rue points at her.

"Because you aren't my friend." She said.

"So the night of the carnival, she made plans with this guy to meet up with him at the lake, okay? I fucking go home." Rue said as she puffs out her cigarette. "Next thing I know, she's fucking knocking at my window. She's all emotional, she's got fucking tears in her eyes. I say, Jules, what the fuck happened? She looks at me. She goes... "He didn't look like his pictures."

Ruby laughs as Lexi gives Rue a are you serious look. "Yeah, that's like, the definition of catfishing." She said.

"No, but do you know what his name was?" Rue asked them. "Nate Jacobs?" They asked in a question but Ruby had a feeling it was him.

"Tyler." Rue said walking backwards. "Okay, that is not what I expected." Ruby said.

"Like, Tyler Clarkson?" Lexi asked and Rue nods pointing at her. "You're goddamned right. Maddy is 17, Tyler's 22, and they fornicated." Rue said as they now takes a seat on the lunch table looking directly at the couple in front of them. "Statutory." Lexi said.

"Yeah. You two saw it, I saw it. We all fucking saw it." Rue said and Ruby frowns but looks down at her lunch when Nate looks at her.

"Including Nate." Ruby said.

"And what is a lighter offense than statutory?" Rue asked. "Assault." Ruby said quickly.

"Bingo!" Rue said as Ruby slammed her locker shut.