The Pocky Game

A/n: if you don't know what the pocky game is, it's basically when two people have either end of the pocky in their mouth and they both eat it and they keep going until one person chickens out, or they kiss.it's like that scene from lady and the tramp when the two dogs eat the noodle but with a pocky instead.

"I also got strawberry love heart pocky, and some Charlie Brown pocky!" Phil exclaimed, showing the camera.

"Ha, cool!" Dan replied enthusiastically.

"I think it's just dark chocolate flavoured," Phil replied.

"Ooh," Dan answered.

Phil ripped open the love heart pocky and pulled one out.

"What are you doing?" Dan asked, confused.

"Do you want to play a quick game?" Phil asked Dan.

"Uh, what kind of game?" Dan asked uncertainly.

"I put one end of the pocky in my mouth and you put the other end of it in your mouth, and we eat it until one of us chickens out."

What is he doing??? Does he know what he's doing??? The camera is on! What if it doesn't get edited out??? Dan wondered frantically.

Phil was still waiting with the pocky in his mouth, smirking slightly.

"Erm, uh, I mean sure, if you want," Dan stuttered.

"Alright, then. Put it in your mouth." Phil said.

Dan grabbed the other end of the pocky uncertainly. Slowly, he put it in his mouth.

"Ready?" Phil asked.

"Y-yeah." Dan said, turning scarlet.

Phil started nibbling his end of the pocky slowly. Dan started to eat a little of it. Phil looked up at him and grinned, causing Dan to smile.

The pocky stick was shrinking rapidly, and Dan was growing more nervous. He didn't want to look like a baby, so he didn't stop.

Phil's lips were less than a centimeter from Dan's. Phil could feel the warmth of Dan's shaky breath on his skin.

Then, Dan got a bit of courage and ate the rest of the pocky. He couldn't believe it. Phil started to kiss Dan tenderly. Dan was so shocked he didn't know what to do for a minute. Phil pulled away.

"Is this too much? I didn't know how to tell you that I liked you. I knew that you were bisexual, but I didn't know if you were interested in me. I'm sorry, that was probably too much."

Dan was so shocked, he didn't know what to say. So, he leaned into Phil and kissed him passionately. Phil kissed back. Dan started to smile, and pulled back.

"Phil, I have liked you ever since we met in the Piccadillly train station in 2009. I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't think you would ever go for someone like me."

Phil leaned in and started to cuddle into Dan. He put his head on Dan's shoulder.They stayed there for what felt like forever to them.

Phil looked up at Dan.

"Should we get back to the video, then? I think the battery will die if we continue any longer."

"Okay." Dan replied, pecking Phil on the lips.

Phil grabbed the Cola bottle sweets he bought from Japan and held them up to the camera and carried on the video as if nothing happened.