Babysitting

"SEEK IT'S YOUR TURN NOW", Called out Figure as he was getting ready to go back to his room. As Figure left the room giving the responsibility to seek, Seek stared at him in shame "how could he", he thought as he looked down to the three little disgraceful gremlins-
𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝, 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠

Those three were the actual monsters of this hotel, always playing tricks and doing crazy shenanigans. "Ok now you three better listen up" Seek said as he cleared his voice, "I don't want no problems or issues got it?", The three nodded in a very sarcastic way. As Seek put them in their rooms, he went to get food.

𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Great now that he's gone lets do something fun!", "But what?" Timothy asked, "I know! Let's pull the most downbad, outrageous prank >:)" Said Jack, "YEA!". The three of them left the rooms and squirmed around the hotel gathering items for the prank.

𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Auugh why did he have to leave me to babysit, like he could've asked halt I mean he's good with kids". As I walked down the hall to the storage room still complaining to my fellow eyeball companion I heard a little "psst" sound, "Screech I swear-..Screech?" I looked around everywhere but couldn't find them, I swear I heard them somewhere "Gee im probably just hallucinating, I mean I do need a break from those kids". After I got the snacks and blankets I started walking back to their room.. annoyed

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"Hey guys I bought ya'll some-" I dropped the things in anger "Where did those little-", I raged out of the room looking around until I heard little giggles coming from the closet nearby, "THERE YOU GUYS ARE".. No one was in there, I stood there looking stupid, "But swear I heard ya'll, gah you guys are running circles around my head". As I closed the closet door and turned around I tripped over string and fell in a pile of black sludge "Ugh screech.." I got up in disgust but it seems the string triggered something and a bucket of purple paint fell on top of my head. That was it. I heard giggles coming from the vent, I rushed over and yelled "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU THREE COME OUT RIGHT NOW >:(" The three of them were apparently shocked that I never raise my voice like that, The three of them came out the vent one by one looking sorrowful. After realizing how aggressive I raised my voice at them I kinda felt bad. "Hey I'm sorry for how I raised my voice at you guys but can't you please listen to me once", "We're sorry for not listening, we'll never do it again we promise" Screech said speaking up for the group. I sighed and pat their heads "It's ok, let's do something a bit more fun eh?" The three of them looked up in excitement as I bought them back to the room.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

In the room-
"PILLOW FIGHT", yelled jack as he threw a pillow at screech, "Guys please go soft I'm just a little spider 🥺👉👈" Timotthy said while dodging all pillow attacks, "YOU GUYS ARE DEAD JHAHAHAAHAHAH" as screech jumped on jack demolishing him with the pillow, "OWww", "HAHHAHA". "Kids" as Seek said with a sigh.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

The kids were finally calmed down sleepy cuddled up burrito styled in blankets, "Never say never, The end" As seek closed the book the three of them were deep asleep, "Sleep well" He softly said while giving small eye pecks on the forehead (imagine not having a mouth). Seek left the room and carefully closed the door tripping on another string triggering a bucket of flour this time, He heard quiet giggles coming from the room, In annoyance he got up and dust the powder off "They'll never change do they" He sighed and walked back to his room giving the job to halt, "Have fun" he said with a small chuckle. Laying on the couch after that long day sighing in relief he fell asleep thinking how he'd survive that.

THE END JHAHAHAHA 681 WORDS WOO