𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 pt.3

Continuation....³
Mature Content ahead 🔞

Taehyung came out of the party hall and headed to a private room which was reserved for VIP guests.
He opened the door with one hand,as he was holding Jungkook in his embrace.
When he it finally opened he looked his surroundings well to see if anyone saw them, and entered the room with a creepy smirk.

As soon as he entered he threw kook on the bed. Then he  took off his blazer and tie and the next moment all his upper clothes were lying on the floor. Then he proceeded to the bed where Jungkook was lying half concious and hovered over his small frame. At this point he felt like the luckiest man to obverse this beauty from close up. According to him Jungkook looked ethreal under him, and he deserves to be there.

Taehyung’s heart rate picks up a bit when he realizes that Jungkook was unconscious enough to let him do whatever he wanted to him. “ lay back darling,” Taehyung tells the pretty male.Jungkook eagerly does as he’s told, anticipating what else Taehyung was going to show him.Taehyung’s mouth waters at the view of his submissive spread out for him. “Be good for me, Kim Jungkook,” Taehyung says as he leans forward and takes Jungkook’s lips.
The two kissed for a while before Taehyung pulled back. Jungkook had a bit of spit on his lips from the kiss. “Now, open your legs for me pretty princess.” Taehyung’s hands were shaking in anticipation at this point and Jungkook wasn't in his right mind to protest or judge anything. The face of his innocent husband and son erased from his memory till then.
Taehyung  pins his hands to the side of his head. Koo didn't even tried to get his wrists free.Taehyung keeps his hands pinned in one hand as he trails down to his panties.
"T-Taehyung! D-Don’t touch t-there!”   Jungkook cries, on the verge of tears. Taehyung raises a thick eyebrow. “What’s down here hm?” Taehyung asked as he touched the outside of Jungkook’s cotton panties. There was no sign of Jungkook having a cock, it was so flat and smooth as Taehyung rubbed the outside of his panties. Jeongguk turned his head away from Taehyung. “J-Just don’t look… P-Please…”Jeongguk whimpered out one more time.

Curiosity got the best of Taehyung, so he pulled down Jungkook’s panties much to his protests. Taehyung sucked in a gasp when he saw what was underneath Jungkook’s panties. Instead of a cock like he expected, there was a pretty pink pu$$y nestled in between his legs.“Well, well, what is this?” Taehyung snickered as he ran his fingers through Jungkook’s slit, making him wince.
Taehyung smirks. This was becoming all too perfect.
Taehyung sighed as he opened the zip of his pant and pushed his manhood inside of Jungkook. Jungkook’s face twisted up from the pain.Jungkook gasped out from the pain in his lower region.Taehyung growled as he thrusted inside of Jungkook’s c$nt.Taehyung pinned his hands next to his head.
“I’ll keep your little dirty secret baby as long as you keep mine.” Taehyung said as he began to speed up a bit, making Jungkook wince.
“Oh darling,don’t cry. I will take real good care of you. Much better than your husband could.Taehyung taunts. Jungkook’s eyes snap back open. “D-Don’t talk about h-him!” Jungkook screamed at Taehyung,
Yes, guilt was eating up Jungkook as much as pleasure he was getting from Taehyung,,,he knows he's a sinner but his Forbidden Desires aren't helping him at all.

“Did I strike a nerve talking about your oblivious husband? Do you think he would honestly want you, his husband,his son's mother with a dirty secret ? You’re a freak.” Taehyung sneered as he fucked inside of his little submissive harder.
Jungkook sobbed even loudly.“H-He does want m-me! Shut u-up!” Jungkook hiccupped as he tried to wipe away his tears. Taehyung smirked. It seemed like he found the perfect button to push to get inside of Jungkook’s mind. "Would Namjoon want you even after you lost you slept with his boss's son? Want your used little pu$$y?”Taehyung snickers as he grips Jungkook’s hips for leverage, pounding inside of Jungkook’s c$nt. The bedframe rocked slightly against the wall, making Taehyung slow down a bit. He didn’t want to make too much noise.

Jungkook couldn’t answer his question and continued to sob quietly in his hands. It only spurred Taehyung even more watching his little bunny cry. He pushed Jungkook’s legs up a little bit more to get deeper inside of his c$nt. Jungkook’s c$nt began to tighten around Taehyung’s manhood. “Are you about to cum? Hm?” Taehyung asked as he swiveled his hips. Jungkook shook his head, but his body betrayed him. His stomach tightened and uncoiled as he came, making him bite into his fist to keep from screaming out loud.

Jungkook’s body shook as he orgasmed around Taehyung’s manhood. Taehyung was caught off guard at Jungkook cumming and grunted. “Shit.” Taehyung groaned as he tipped his head back and he pulled out and came all over his stomach. Taehyung jerked himself off to ride out his orgasm. Once he was done, he slipped himself back into his  pants. Jungkook closed his legs and curled up in a fetal position and sobbed quietly to himself.

Taehyung let out a satisfied sigh before he pressed a kiss to Jungkook’s head. “Keep quiet about this, ok?”Taehyung says as he pets Jungkook's hair. All Jungkook can do is tremble at his touch. Taehyung keeps his chuckle to himself and quietly leaves the room.

End of Smut.🔞
----------------------------------
Jungkook looked at the clock on the wall and saw it's not much late,so he somehow composed himself and wore his clothes before rushing out of the room.
As soon as he entered the hall, he was met with  his husband  worried face and his son crying for his Mama on Joonc's chest.
Jungkook wiped off the tear strains and destroyed make up,, and hurriedly captured his son in a tight hug.
Then Namjoon spoke up with a irritated face,"Where have you been Kook, I searched the whole hall,but couldn't find you,, didn't you say you'll stay beside the stage? Look Joongie is crying here for you"
Jungkook just glanced at Namjoon's face for a moment and said,,"I'm, I'm sorry,a-actually I-I caught up with an old friend of mine,Yah,she suggested to go outside of the hall for sometime so that we can chat peacefully as we met after so long,, that's why I was out for sometime,, I'm really sorry"
Said Jungkook in low voice not looking at neither his son not his husband,no he can never lie right on their face while making an eye contact. And May be this new bulit up guilt will never let him talk with his husband looking eye to eye in future too.
Namjoon just sighed believing all the made up story his husband just spilled and get up with a Sobbing Joongie in his lap after taking him from his mother's embrace.
Seeing Jungkook sweating a lot Namjoon gave him a bottle of water from the cart beside them and signed him to come towards their car. Jungkook nodded and sentenced a small,"Yeah, I'm coming" and drank the water in one go after Namjoon's departure. He looked around to find that specific one male but couldn't see him anywhere around the hall. So,he sighed and just took his vanity bag from the bar counter where he left it and headed towards the car to join his husband and son.

As soon as Jungkook sat on the backseat,Joongie clinged onto his Mama nuzzling his face on Koo's chest. Seeing his family all gathered up in car, Namjoon instructed the driver beside him to start the car.Taehyung was on Jungkook's mind the entire time of the ride to their house.

But what no one noticed was,A creepy smile was playing on a handsome man's face while smoking a cigarette in the balcony. He pulled out the ciggerate from his gorgeous lips and said while taking a sip of the lucious red wine,,,"My Pretty darling,, you're destined to be mine and no one can change that, neither God nor devil. Soon you'll be in my arms, either you want it or not" and he laughed loudly like a maniac making him look like a handsome devil disguised in an Angelc's frame under the soothing moonlight of Seoul City.

                To be continued......🖤

              BORAHAE LOVELIES 💜✨