Part 2 First Move

POV.The Next Day
Kai was searching for Lisa. He searched for a long time but couldn't find her. Suddenly he saw Mingyu so he asked him

Hey Mingyu wait.

Kai said and rushed to the boy named Mingyu.

Did you saw my sister?

Kai asked.

Yeah. I saw her in the cafeteria with Rosé.

The boy named Mingyu said. Kai then went to school's caféteria in search of Lisa. He went there and saw two girls talking and laughing together. One girl had Long red hair and one had bangs. He went to them.

Lily! My sweet little sister.

Kai said in a soft tune but it was enough to understand for Lisa that he was just acting.

What do you want?

The girl in Bangs named Lisa said with a cold tune. She said straightly.

why are you being cold i am just being good to my little sister .

Kai said to his little half sister.

Only I know how much loyal  my brother is.

Lisa said in the same tune.

Ok fine. I want something.

Kai said while being straight to the actual point.

What do you want?

Lisa said

Your bestfriend .

Kai said.

Who?Minnie? Jisoo? Wendy?Jihyo? Momo?San-

Lisa was about to complete but Kai stoped her by saying,

The quiet girl.

Look you can take any of my friends but I am keeping Jennie out of it.

(O so her name is Jennie) Kai thought.

Yeah I will give you my PC for a day.

Kai said but Lisa was about to go when Kai held Lisa's arm and stoped her.

I promise i won't do anything wrong with her and keep her safe.

Kai said .

Why would I trust you?

Lisa asked while giving Kai death glare. Kai gulped but said ,

I will . Trust me.

Ok fine but if Jennie cry because of you then i am not gonna let you live in peace.

Lisa warned her half brother.

Ok deal.

Kai said in agreement.

After the class break a girl was walking naturally while smelling the beautiful flowers of the school garden. She smiled looking at the beauty of nature. When her bestfriend came and stand beside her.

Yeah Jennie i am sorry I am late. I hope you didn't have to wait much. I am really sorry.

Lisa said in a soft tune. Jennie closed her eyes for a second and smiled at her as a sign that "it's okay." Lisa also smiled but she was unhappy inside because she knew she have to lie to her bestfriend right now. But she didn't show the sadness she was feeling she faked a smile.

By the Jennie i will go home late actually i have extra work today in school. So, i will not able to go home with you. But don't worry i have a loyal brother. He can take you home and don't worry he is kind he won't do anything wrong with you.

Lisa said and give Jennie a fake smile. She had to lie because it was according to the plan.

(You are wondering which plan right so to clear your doubts let's go to the flashback)

Flashback

But i have a condition.

Kai said.

What condition. Don't tell me i have to do a wrong thing with Jennie i won't do it.

Lisa said .

No no you don't have to do that type of thing. Just do me a fever. You have make an excuse everytime you go home with Jennie so I can go with her. You know i have to know her.

Kai said while begging in front of his little sister.

Ok fine. But remember, do not hurt her.

End of flashback.

It's o-okay i c-can go a-lon-e. Don't wor-ry.

Jennie said to Lisa. But Lisa disagreed and told her she should go with her brother. Then Jennie finally agreed.

Ok then Kai oppaaaa

Lisa shouted and kai came shyly. Lisa make a disgusted face because she know Kai will never be a shy boy. It is just acting.

Ok then by guys have fun together and bye Nini.

Lisa said and ran away.

So shall we go?

Kai said while being (fake)shy. Jennie also smiled. And they started walking together. When Kai asked.

So what's your name?

Kai asked. Jennie didn't said anything she showed him are name-plate. Kai smiled but he was disappointed at himself. After some time Kai again asked.

And where do you leave?

Jennie again didn't said anything and point her fingers in front of her house. They are reached Jennie's home.

O well so you leave here. I hope we can again walk together and talk more. Till then goodbye Jennie.

Jennie smiled and waved her hand before going inside her house.