Part 3 Friendship

Kai was sitting on the chair while looking annoyed when Chanyeol joined him.

What happened. Are you ok? You are stressed in just one day. Haha.

Chanyeol said while laughing at his friend.

Yeah stop.

I will stop if you tell me what happened.

Actually a how can I explain. Yeah my first move was nice. Everything was going well but that quite girl. She is weird . She didn't even said a single word to me.

Maybe she is mute.

No she isn't. She was talking to Lisa but she didn't talked to me. Why?

Maybe she doesn't liked you.

Chanyeol said and start to laugh at Kai again which made Kai annoyed. Then he said.

Well i don't know what is the actual matter. But the long i know is she was mute but then she got her voice back. But she still can't talk very much. She sometimes even don't talk to Lisa she use sign language or tell Lisa by writing.

Chanyeol said and took a sip of Kai's shake.

How do you know this much information.

Kai asked.

I know everything.

Chanyeol spoke.

Ok then.

Kai said and started to think something. After some time Kai went to Lisa's class.

Lisa. I have to talk with you.

Yeah say.

Does Jennie talk less. I mean I heard that sometimes she talk to you by writing. Is it true?

Yeah. Sometimes.

Lisa said and then Kai went to his class.

Time skip

Jennie was again waiting outside for Lisa to come as they both go together home. But suddenly she heard a male voice calling her name. She turn behind and saw Kai stand in front of her. Kai was breathing heavily looks like he ran for a long time.

Lisa told me that to take you home because she is again busy due to some works.

Kai said while heavily breathing.

So shall we go?

Kai asked politely. Waiting for Jennie's answer. Jennie nodded her head up and down as a sign of saying ok. Kai smiled and they started walking together. In between their walk Kai asked.

So where is your parents? Do they live with you?

Jennie turn to her bagpack and grabbed a notebook from her bag . She started writing something. After being done writing she showed the notebook to kai. Kai started reading it. But after reading it Kai started to felt guilt asking that from her.

It was written.

" When I was little, me, my mom and dad were coming home from a trip. When a car came in front of our car which made me lost my parents. I got safe because I was sitting on the back. Till then by help of my father's money i am living alone in this big world. At first i was very lonely until I met your sister Lisa."

Kai started to tear up. He looked at Jennie and smiled but this time the smile wasn't an act. It came from his heart.

Don't worry. Now i am also with you.

Kai said with a smile and Jennie also smiled.

By the way can we be friends?

Kai offered a handshake and Jennie except it.

🌼What do you think about the story? I hope you like it. "BTW someone is changing. Omo it was a spoiler. " Ok have a good day. Don't stress yourself much and love yourself. Till then bye.🌼