𝟏| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

| Information |'Example': Thinking'Example': Telepathically talking"Example": Normal talking

| Information |
'Example': Thinking
'Example': Telepathically talking
"Example": Normal talking

| Warning |
- Long chapter-

❛ ፧ 𝟏| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤
⇢ ♡𒆜 ⚘ ❜ ━━━━

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗔 . METANOIA . 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗔
𝟎𝟎𝟏. ( &&. a fan fiction book ) ! ━━━━
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 a fan fiction book )  !  ━━━━▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3rd P.O.V—

It was a beautiful day out. Students were going to school, along with an adorable toddler singing and marching while holding the mothers hand. A black cat watched the toddler as she walked by. The black cat turned its head as if it heard something.

A girl was going to cross the street. Not just any girl though. She was beautiful. The girl had glossy dark purple/black hair that flows to her lower back, a slender body, and an incredibly beautiful face.

People watched the girl with blushing faces as she walked by them. "That's our schools uniform, right?" A girl said in awe as she watched her. People would talk and talk non stop about how gorgeous she was. A student even dropped their backpack.

The glossy haired girl was walking until she stopped in front of the black cat with dark blue eyes and a swaying tail. They stared at each other.

She gripped her bag and went to move towards the cat. Only to find the cat not there. She looked left and then to her right to see the cat pouncing off. Flower petals went by as her glossy dark purple hair swayed with the wind.

This is Itan Private High School. A well-known university preparatory school in the prefecture.

'I wasn't expecting to get into a private school. Especially this one...' A certain boy said as he walked by other students.