𝟐| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

| Information |'Example': Thinking'Example': Telepathically talking"Example": Normal talking' "Example" ': Reading what the person wrote out loud

| Information |
'Example': Thinking
'Example': Telepathically talking
"Example": Normal talking
' "Example" ': Reading what the person wrote out loud. Or rephrasing something.

| Warning |
-Long chapter -
-Mentions of blood-
-used word of "scum"

❛ ፧  𝟐| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
⇢ ♡𒆜 ⚘ ❜ ━━━━

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗔 . METANOIA . 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗔
𝟎𝟎𝟐. (  &&. a fan fiction book )  !  ━━━━
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 a fan fiction book )  !  ━━━━▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3rd P.O.V-

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY. As Komi walked in people would be blushing. Saiki was already there before her. He didn't forget a single thing about what happened yesterday. He enjoyed what they did together. His mom even asked him why he was smiling when he walked in the door. He must've been really happy that day...

Makes him remember the times with his old friends that he was "annoyed" of...

Saiki looked to his left to find people blushing behind the door and peaking their heads out. Saiki interested in what they're looking at, he looks behind him. He turned and saw Komi walking in. He knows Komi is beautiful he just doesn't say it. She's by far the most beautiful human he's ever laid eyes on. Her skin is fair, her eyes are almond shaped and big, her hair is smooth and silky. She smells good. She's just...so bright! "Uh... Komi!" Saiki covered his eyes with the back of his hand. Then he quickly realized that he talked...He had been wearing his ring that blocked his powers. Once in a while he'd take it off to see what people were thinking or just to do random stuff or what not.

'What I meant to say was good morning.'

She stood there for a good second or two. "G...G...G...G...G...G..." She started to shake and stutter again. Mouth turned into a tiny 'o' and eyes turned big.