Chapter 6

For Xiong Zhipeng, Rong Baiwen has a complicated mood.

Hit, but can't beat; scold, don't get angry.

Simply his nemesis.

The next day, Rong Baiwen sat in the office and put his fingers on the desk, thinking deeply about how to get rid of Xiong Zhipeng.

He felt that his brain must have been broken by this guy at that time, so he called him brother Xiong Xiong. The surname Xiong was not good in the first place, and now there is no such old-fashioned name as Brother Xiong.

The more he called Brother Xiong, the guy got up on the bed and tossed him at night.

Now his butt is still swollen as if something is still stuck in it, and as soon as he sits on the chair, he feels that something is wrong.

Rong Baiwen lowered his head, resting his forehead against his hand.

He's annoying!

Is he going to be threatened by that guy every day in the future?

Dong dong dong...

There was a knock on the door.

Rong Baiwen immediately put down his hands, raised his face, put on a serious face, and said coldly, "Come in."

As soon as the door opened, he regretted it, because it was Xiong Zhipeng who came in.

Xiong Zhipeng had work clothes in his hands, and there were still drops of water on his clean face. He took off his dirty work clothes, revealing his strong body in a vest. The two bulges on his strong chest muscles were very conspicuous against the vest.

Rong Baiwen's eyes swept over his two bumps involuntarily, only to think that this guy is dying of pornography, and wearing such a tight vest to show his figure is seductive.

"General Manager." Xiong Zhipeng walked to the desk and called across the desk.

It's not a good thing when this guy shows up. Rong Baiwen thought to himself and asked coldly, "Is something wrong?"

Xiong Zhipeng smiled: "Of course there is something."

"Go to your person in charge. I have the right to refuse to deal with the report." Rong Baiwen did not give Xiong Zhipeng a chance.

"But only you can handle this matter." Xiong Zhipeng stretched out his index finger and vaguely sketched the back of Rong Baiwen's hand.

Rong Baiwen took away the harassed hand and asked calmly, "What's the matter?"

Xiong Zhipeng immediately pinched his little finger: "As soon as I think about the way you're getting your dick hard when you get fuck, I think about your dick cover."

Rong Bai jumped up, picked up the ashtray, and smashed it on Xiong Zhipeng's head without hesitation, but his expression was not fierce at all. It must be bleeding.

Xiong Zhipeng turned his head, the ashtray brushed his forehead, and there was a bloodstain on the hard edge.

It's not that Xiong Zhipeng can't escape. If he escaped, Rong Baiwen will want to kill him. Their relationship did not ease for a day, and he skillfully avoided it but left a small scar, which made Rong Baiwen angry.

Rong Baiwen put down the ashtray and stared at the scar, his deep eyes couldn't see emotion.

This is just a fight for the man's face. When he hurt Xiong Zhipeng, he found that it was meaningless to do it objectively.