Chapter 9 [END]

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the rush hour has passed, and it will take at most half an hour to get to Shengshi Ronghua by taxi. If he takes the bus and waits for the bus, it will take him to Shengshi Ronghua at most at 7:00. Rong Baiwen has already calculated the time, and the front desk is his person. She has seen Xiong Zhipeng's photos. As soon as Xiong Zhipeng appears in Shengshi Ronghua, she will call to notify.

But the reality seems to be a little off. It's 7:10 now, and the front desk is still silent. Rong Baiwen called and asked, and the answer was that Xiong Zhipeng didn't show up, which made him half-dead.

What exactly is going on? Whether it's by taxi or by bus, that guy will show up at 7 o'clock at the latest. Rong Baiwen was wearing a bathrobe and washed his whole body. As soon as Xiong Zhipeng arrived in the prosperous world, he took off the bathrobe and climbed into the bed. He and the other men lay naked on the same bed to do exercise, and he deliberately changed to an ordinary guest room without a living room, so he could see everything as soon as the door was opened.

Rong Baiwen sat on the bed with his arms folded, the expression on his face getting colder, Anan sat nervously at the end of the bed, not daring to move. This business is very simple and profitable. He just feels that Mr. Rong is very dangerous. He looks gentle when he smiles, but he can feel the asymmetry between the two parties and the alienation of the other party. As cold as it is now, it seems like it will fall to the ground and freeze to death.

Anan didn't dare to ask Rong Baiwen if he needed to wait any longer. He secretly glanced at the time. It was almost half past seven, so the play should not be finished.

Suddenly, the landline on the bedside table rang, Rong Baiwen immediately grabbed the microphone, and a low-pitched female voice came from the microphone: "He came."

As soon as the two words were finished, the front desk hung up the phone, and Rong Baiwen's expression immediately became inscrutable.

Xiong Zhipeng looked back at the beauty at the front desk who was on the phone and always felt that the beauty on the phone was a little sneaky. Xiong Zhipeng only felt suspicious that such a big hotel could easily put him in a stranger. He secretly swept around vigilantly, there were no suspicious people around, and he got on the elevator with several waiters.

After receiving Mr. Rong's huge deposit, Anan didn't dare to act irresponsibly. When Rong Baiwen took off his bathrobe and lay on the bed with a relaxed face, he immediately crawled into the bed. He didn't like men, but he didn't reject them either. When pressing on Rong Baiwen, except for the awkwardness, fortunately, there were no other adverse reactions.

But Rong Baiwen found that he couldn't adapt to the feeling of a man being pressed on him at all. As soon as Anan's body touched his skin, he felt uncomfortable all over and was very repulsive of a man pressing on him, as if he had violated his territory, and his body structure was even more unbearable. Xiong Zhipeng pressed him with a positive posture at the beginning, but he felt excited, and now he can't get used to it at all.

"Mr. Rong, please bear with me for a while." Don't let him touch him, how should this play go on? Anan wanted to cry without tears.

Rong Baiwen tried his best to hold back the feeling of rejection, his whole body was extremely stiff, he really couldn't accept his weak posture, and he moved his body for a long time before he found a position where he wouldn't touch Anan. However, this posture made Anan rest his arms on his sides, which made Rong Baiwen's whole body unwell again, and continued to move around to find a position.

Anan's heart collapsed. The two big men were just playing a scene on the bed, not real sex. As long as the protagonist felt that they were having sex, it would be OK. It doesn't need to be so troublesome!