75k+/80k special | QnA Answers + Announcement

I'm finally back! After a month off, I'm not as busy and have time on my hands to continue writing

I'm finally back! After a month off, I'm not as busy and have time on my hands to continue writing. But for now, after a long delay of my QnA, here are my answers to those who ask.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When did you start watching One Piece?

Thanks to a friend of mine who motivated me to start watching, I started to binge the series in November 2020 and after six months, in April 2021, finally caught up and later on started reading the manga.

What inspired you to do this fanfiction?

I started reading One Piece fanfiction after I caught up with the series and while at it I stumbled across a fanfic called "Watching His Memories (One Piece Fanfiction)". I think the majority know this fanfic since it has 500K reads, having the highest reads out of all the One Piece reaction fics in Wattpad. I also started to read some with the same plot to the point that makes me want to write my own since a lot has stopped updating or discontinued. And so on January 1st 2022, I started "The Memories We See".

Since when have you been inspired to write?

I wrote before out of fun and forgot the habit. But after reading a lot of One Piece fanfics, it awakened my forgotten hobby. So out of boredom, I said, "Why not make my own ones?". In July 2021, I made this account and started my fanfictions.

How do you balance school and writing chapters?

Honestly, I have no idea. I wasn't much busy during the pandemic since the majority of schoolworks was online and modular. But now that face to face classes have started, I don't have much time and break on my hands. I would usually write drafts and ideas on weekdays and on the weekends, I start making the chapters. That depends on how many tasks that my teachers give and my motivation.

Will there be any ships of Luffy in this book?

No. As much as I am a fan of some of the ships on One Piece (FrObin, LuNami, SaNami, ZoSan, NaVi, UsoKay, YamaAce are some I like.) I don't want this fanfic to be OOC (Out of Character). I'm sticking to canon content.

If you guys got any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

!ANNOUNCEMENT!

After confirmations, there will be changes in this fanfiction.

1. I'll be using gender-neutral terms for Yamato, no more fighting "what's their gender" stuff. I want all my readers to get along and enjoy the book.

2. It was confirmed Yamato won't be joining the crew 'for now'. (I still have hopes, okay?) But they will be part of the story still, they'll be part of the Akazaya group.

3. I'll be using manga references from now on up until Wano information. Since the plot of the book is after Wano, I won't be mentioning the things in the current arc.

4. A REMINDER ABOUT THE REQUESTS! I'm deleting chapters sometimes and if you commented your request on any of the chapters except the request chapter, I'll easily forget it. So please comment on the right chapter AND READ THE RULES!

5. There's no official upload schedule of this fanfic, but usually I work on writing and upload during the weekends, depending on my plans.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thank you guys so much for all your patience and understanding last month. I'll try to upload the best content as I can for you all to enjoy! <3