pt. 2 (mature)

Stranger: you're that kid that lives on the third floor. i know you.

Jungkook's blood ran cold. He knew that he knew the stranger on the screen in front of him from somewhere.

Taehyung smirks over the screen, he knew exactly who he was. Better yet, knew exactly where he was.

Stranger: it's nice to put a name to that pretty face.

Jungkook felt jittery. The handsome guy who was hitting on him moments ago- scratch that, still was, was mere floors away from him.

Stranger: what's wrong, pretty? you look dumbfounded.

Taehyung's eyes turned dark as he stared at Jungkook. He wanted to fuck him so bad. He'd always seen him around the apartment complex, all nervous and jittery and he fidgeted with his keys. He wondered what Jungkook would look like all nervous and jittery as he gripped the sheets under him.

Jungkook typed back, very aware that if Taehyung wanted to he could show up at his door any second and confront him about their little encounter. It made him nervous because he was inexperienced, and yet so, so horny. Something about a sexy stranger coming up to his door and begging to corrupt him had his toes prematurely curling in delight. Oh boy.

You: i'm waiting for you to come show me what you can do.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He was stunned. He didn't think this innocent little virgin kid on the third floor had the guts to ask him to rearrange his guts.

Stranger: say less.

CHAT DISCONNECTED.

Jungkook shuddered at the thought that Taehyung was on his way right now. More so, he wondered if he could go through with it at all. The tightness in his pants suggested he definitely could and would.

It's not like they had to fuck. But it would be nice.

A knock at the door sends Jungkook into spirals as he decides whether or not to answer. He takes a moment to compose himself, shaking as he gets up to answer the door.

He twists the door knob. There's Taehyung, in all his glory, leaning on the door frame with such a dominating and intimidating demeanour that Jungkook almost got on his knees then and there.

The look in Taehyung's eyes was so dark and hungry that Jungkook felt he could cum on the spot just from seeing it.

"Hey there," Taehyung smirks and lets himself in, pressing his chest up against Jungkook's. Jungkook folds and stammers a shy "hey" into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung uses his fingertips to lift Jungkook's face so he can meet his eye-line.

"You were saying?" Taehyung speaks in a low tone. Fuck, Jungkook loved his voice. Taehyung slowly extended his lips down to the smaller boy and began kissing his neck softly. Jungkook, having never felt this sensation before, was caught off guard and quietly whimpered.

"What a pretty noise," Taehyung groans, kicking the door shut and pressing himself further into Jungkook. Jungkook continues to groan as Taehyung places his hands at the waistband of his pants, tugging suggestively. "You're so fucking hot," Taehyung growls in his ear.

Jungkook throws his hands over Taehyung's broad shoulders, pulling him further into the room and inching him closer to the bed. Taehyung has no complaints, as he falls in a heap on top of Jungkook and runs his hands up Jungkook's shirt, feeling the warmth of his chest. Jungkook's heart, and head, were racing as Taehyung picked up his pace.

"Can I take your shirt off, baby doll?" Taehyung practically begs. Jungkook takes a second, and nods slowly. Taehyung notices his hesitant nature, and pauses, "are you sure?" Jungkook sighs, feeling embarrassed that he had actually never done this before.