Omegle.

A/N: Be safe online, my dudes :)

"Jungkook you are suchhhhhh a virgin." Jimin complains, falling back onto the mattress of Jungkook's bed in defeat.

"I just don't want to go on some silly internet site where gross, old men whip their dicks out." Jungkook raises his hands in defence.

Jimin had come over to Jungkook's place to hang out, as always. Studying for the next upcoming exam had turned into watching cat videos on YouTube. Cat videos on YouTube turned into watching k-dramas on Netflix. K-dramas on Netflix turned into Jimin wanting to go on Omegle.

"Yeah, but- but not just old men whip their dicks out." Jimin tries to convince Jungkook that this is a good idea, "Maybe it'll be good for you. I don't think you've ever seen anything remotely erotic in your life."

"I have, too! I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks." Jungkook tries to defend himself, knowing it was an obvious lie, "I've watched Titanic like everyone else." Jungkook mumbles as his best argument.

Jimin sat up, crossing his arms with furrowed brows, "Yeah, but that's all boring, hetero stuff. Doesn't count 'cause you're not straight."

"Fine," Jungkook accepts, rolling his eyes. "I'm as virgin as it gets."

"See? Now we're getting somewhere. Acceptance is the first step." Jimin eases.

"I'm not grieving, you idiot."

"Yeah? Well, I am. I'm grieving over your dead libido." Jimin sighs.

"Fine, grieve, but it never existed in the first place. Also, I'm still not going on Omegle." Jungkook crosses his arms, sternly.

"I'm not going to see some old guys pervy dick across my laptop screen for you."

"Fine, fine." Jimin gives up, getting off Jungkook's bed to round up his stuff.

"I gotta get back to my apartment anyway, Yoongi's coming over." Jimin winks at Jungkook before making his way out of Jungkook's place, "You know I can't miss a dick appointment." Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head at the overly giddy boy in front of him.

-

It had been a few minutes since Jimin left. Jungkook wasn't gonna lie, he was curious.

But he wasn't about to fulfil his curiosities with Jimin there. That's just embarrassing.

Jimin was right. He really was a virgin.

It's not like it was a choice. It's just that no one had ever taken an interest in him.

Jungkook stared at the laptop at the end of his bed like it had a disease.

Realistically, what's the worst that could happen? Jungkook slowly inched closer to his laptop to pick it up and drop it on his lap.