Chapter 2

It landed on Marten. The two boys were constantly staring at eachother in shock. Then they both walked into the closet.

"It's shocking that it landed on me heh.." Marten called.

"Yeah..but. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm inlove with you" Michael confessed.

They were both looking at eachother's lips, when Marten pulled him closer by the shirt and kissed him on the lips.

It was pure tension. Marten was running his hand through Michael's hair, and Michael's hand was on marten's waist, pulling him even closer.
They were making out

Michael finally pushed the other one away, realizing it was more than 7 minutes. Both opened the closet door and walked out holding hands. And went on with the game.

After the game, It was getting late and everyone were sleepy. They went to sleep, leaving the two boys in a bedroom with 1 bed.

Then Michael said: "I can sleep on the floor it's fine"

"You don't have to, I can sleep on the floor, please. " the other one said.

Then they went to sleep with one sleeping on the bed, with the other one sleeping on the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

Marten couldn't fall asleep because the wooden floor was hard, so he climbed onto the bed and slept with Michael

The end