Jimin then laid on top of him demonstratively. "Hyung" He started whining like a baby. "Mmh..." Yoongi replied annoyed and opened his eyes.

"Yoongi!" Suddenly he felt soft lips on his face. Jimin kissed his face. Yoongi blushed slightly and put his hands in front of his face.

"Dare yourself. I don't bite, at least not yet." Jimin didn't think twice and slowly and gently placed his lips on the Yoongi's.

Of course he replied because he has feelings for the shy little Jimin. Jimin slowly pulled away from Yoongi's lips and whispered a soft "Sorry"

"I'm not stupid Mochi. I know you like me." Jimin started collecting, but couldn't get any right sentences out. "I...um...well...shit..."

Dark haired Yoongi started to grin and lifted Jimin off him and stood up. "Are you coming down?"

Jimin was daydreaming, but when he heard Yoongi's voice, he winced. "Mh..? Oh yes!" He blushed like a tomato and followed Yoongi to the kitchen.

"Good morning" Yoongi grumbles and sits down in his usual place. Followed by Jimin. "Good morning you sleeping pill"

Jin laughed and filled Yoongi and Jimin with something to eat.

-skip-

Each of the boys had eaten everything and Jin was happy. "I'm going to take a shower," Taehyung said suddenly and went upstairs.

"Do that" Yoongi replied and emptied his water. Jimin was meanwhile back in his thoughts. //I can never look him in the eye again//.

Yoongi got up too. "I'm going up too." Jimin nodded slightly and then turned to Jungkook, who did the same and turned to Jimin. "Jungkook!"

"Jimin!" They both started laughing and grabbed their bellies. "Go after him"

Jungkook said pointing at the Yoongi going up. "I'm embarrassed!" Jimin bleated. "And he laughed like it was funny!" Jungkook did what he had to do.

He grabbed Jimin's waist and lifted him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouted and started slapping him on his back.