Chapter 13 !

I had alot of fun writing this chapter... enjoy (:

__

Last night was … interesting, my brother breaking down in front of me like that but I still don’t know why!

I'm guessing he was referring to voldemort as the person who wants to kill him but why? Does Draco have some kind of power like me? Ill still have to talk to him about it. But last night both Draco and I came back to Hogwarts and went our separate ways. I didn't feel much different. Although I was TERRIFIED.. but, I felt okay. I couldn't get over the fact that Voldemort nearly killed me.. and I was tormented with the Crucio curse? Never in my life did I think id have my lips sewn together. It’s the worst feeling when you want to scream but you cant open your mouth.

My fingers gently touched my lips. Nothing, nothing was there. As if nothing happened. No proof. Its just me.

I am currently sitting in Defense the Dark Arts and like always its boring. Now a days they teach us nothing. How are these innocent people spouse to protect them selves from the dark lord? But obviously its Snape teaching the class, and him helping the Dark Lord doesn't make it any better. Yes Snape helps the dark Lord, I've seen him and my parents tell me.

Just there's something suspicious about him.. Something ery.

I look up away from my thoughts up at Professor Snape. His wide jaw dark eyes, no wonder hes no married. Everyone's scared to go around him even the teachers. The guy has to lighten up.

I look at his lips, ive seen them speak words to the Dark Lord so many times before. Hes a liar, a traitor. Poor Dumbledore, thinks hes got Snape under his arm while hes being played right in front of his eyes.

Snapes speaking I can she his lips moving but no words are coming out. This tends to happen to me, a way to get away from everything.

I once saw Snape talking to my Aunt Bellatrix. The way she was looking at him was as if she could see right through him. As if hes hiding something. He probly is but as soon as Voldemort finds out he will be Finished. I can guarantee that.

Speaking of Bellatrix. I was thinking about my .. “power” this morning. I was thinking if I can really make it work. But.. I don’t know what to do..

I could always try.

I closed my eyes tight. I rested back into the seat and completely cleared my mind.

Ive tried this before to calm my self. When I was little id do it to try to get away from things so I would just think of some place id like to be. And I would imagine it.

So I go for it.

Tall brown shelves. Thick looking. Nicely finished. Something you would want as a table.

Now I add colours, lots and lots of colours. Pink, blue, green ALL sorts of colours I don’t get to wear.

They are all covered in front with a clear glass. JARS ! Jars of colours and jars of candy! I walk, and there's more.

This was different. It wasn't my imagination It was.. it felt real. It felt safe.

I kept my eyes closed. I walked down in between the shelves passed all the candy. There was so much. I went to grab some. I pulled down a jar and opened it. As soon as I opened it, I go to grab some put something stops me. The lid is still on. So I unscrew it again, I got for the candy but its back on. I must not be able to have any..

JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS IN BELLATRIX’S THING.. WITH THE DOOR!

I think I've got it. I think I'm learning! I quickly open my eyes and all the air pushed back into me. I'm wide eyed and so surprised.