𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣

" 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 "

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

Katsuki learned to not argue with Izuku. Not because he was right, but because it was a waste of their fucking time — especially since they were going to do whatever they wanted in the end, anyways. Hence his current grumbling in the waiting room of the Hospital with the majority of his ragtag group.

"Shut u~up," Eijirou sang, looking at himself on his camera as he removed his eye makeup with a wipe. "You already have more hours than you need logged, so you can go back to overworking yourself next week,"

Katsuki plastered an overly sweet smile onto his face as he flicked his best friend off.

"Aw," he put a hand over his heart. "Fuck you too, man," he said with a smile.

They both looked up as another doctor walked into the waiting room and towards the receptionist. Bakugou's fingers were laced together just beneath his chest while he slumped down in one of the semi-comfortable chairs. Kirishima leaned forward with most of his weight focused on his elbows and knees.

Kirishima perked up when the receptionist gestured towards the two of them. "Dude," he hissed over at Katsuki.

"Visitors for Sero Hanta?" the doctor called. The two of them stood, visibly anxious. "Follow me,"

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

Misao yawned as he haphazardly shouldered his way into his family home, leaving his suitcase in the car for a better rested version of himself. He dropped his keys in his designated bowl (his wife is a genius) and kicked off his shoes in the entryway. He fumbled through the house, not bothering to turn on a light, and made it to the first bathroom.

"Yeesh," he huffed and ran a hand across his face. "Himari is a Saint for putting up with this," he joked to himself, removing his thick rimmed glasses and fixing his posture. His eyes changed from black to a dull violet, his hair from a cropped cut to mid length and curly, and his skin removed the cloaking of his facial and bodily scars.

Sero Misao is a retired villain.

His youngest son is off being great at one of the top hero schools in the world (not his genes) and his eldest daughter is an aspiring actor. So, no, they don't know about their old man's shameless past as a juvenile. His wife, Himari, who is too good for this world — much less himself — also doesn't know because he would rather fight gods with only his pinky finger and a leg before losing her.

"I knew it was you, Surgeon," Miaso tensed and went to hit the lights, but a hand stopped him. "Let's not do anything we'd regret, hm?"

Misao snorted. "Too late for that," his self-invited visitor shoved him out of the guest bathroom and into the kitchen. He stumbled as graciously as a sleep deprived doctor could into the dining table. "What do you want," he grunted.

There was a sigh before he stepped into the light. Fucking Hawks, he thought. "I'm just doing a friend a favor," he grinned. "I wasn't expecting to find you here though,"

"I'm retired," Misao said flatly. "Who has a grudge against me to the point of fishing me out of retirement?"

"Endeavor," he said with a face splitting grin.

Misao spluttered. "I haven't done shit in the past eighteen years — what the hell does he want with me?"

Hawks shrugged. "His kid is with your kid,"

So this is where his genes come into play? His kids can get impressive people on dates? First it's Hinata dating a foreign pop star, now it's Hanta dating the child of the number two hero in Japan who is likely a prodigy in some form.

His phone rang, the tune was some punk band that Hanta set for himself. The sound jolted him out of his stupor and he reached for his pocket. He answered with a passing glance at Hawks.

"Hello?"

"Hey Papa," the voice sounded relieved. «Lo siento por llamar cuando abacas de llegar a casa...pero estoy en el hospital por una hemorragia cerebral y quería hablar contigo antes de que me sometan,» he sniffed with a weak laugh.

Misao's blood ran cold. «¿Una hemorrigia cerebral? ¿Q...qué sucedió?» he heard Hawks mutter something to himself, but dismissed it as he headed for the door.

There was a long pause and some muffled speaking in Japanese. "I don't know, they said I fell from a couple stories, but it's suspicious so they're investigating,"

Hanta was never very cautious of heights, even as a child, but being careless enough to fall from multiple stories in the air was just uncharacteristic. His eyes, hair, and face reverted to his domesticated appearance as he slipped on a pair of guest slippers and snatched his keys from the bowl. "I'll be there when you wake up, Champ. I promise,"

He ignored the sheepish and frantic words of his son trying to reassure him that he was fine. "Be good and listen to your nurses," and with that he ended the call and put himself through to the school number. He was quickly transferred to the personal number of Hanta's home room teacher. Aizawa, the teacher, was very levelheaded and solemn. He gave the location of the hospital and the room number.

When he went to, likely hazardously, drive his car the necessary hour to reach his son he was stopped by Hawks. "I don't have the time for this," Misao spoke through his teeth. "My kid is going into surgery,"

"I know, super hearing, remember?" he pointed to his ears. "Legally, I'm supposed to turn you in, but since this was a personal favor my lips are sealed,"

Misao nodded, some tension falling from his shoulders. One less thing to worry about, for now at least. He watched as Hawks shot off into the air after a curt wave and pressed his forehead into the steering wheel. He lifted his head with a sigh and started his drive to the hospital.

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

*I'm sorry to call when you just got home... but I'm in the hospital because of a brain hemorrhage and I wanted to talk to you before I'm submitted
**A cerebral hemorrhage? Wh...what happened?