Stupid Jocks -_-

Alessa Monroe ------>

I twisted my combination and popped the lock open as I started to get out the appropriate materials for Geometry class.

The end of the first month of school was arriving quickly and it wasn't very soon until teachers would start drowning you with a lot
of tests and quizzes.

And according to the teachers at Cedarwood High, thats not the worst that they could do.

Which was exactly why I didn't want any distractions.

When I finally decided to head to class, I shut my locker and made my way to first period.

I looked around the hall for my two best friends, Cælee and Betty but I couldn't find them in sight, in fact I couldn't find anyone in sight.

I looked around in confusion.

We had five more minutes to get to class but where'd everyone go? People would usually stand around there locker making out or chatting loudly with their friends, blocking the whole damn hallway.

I walked around deciding to find out the mystery to all the missing people. Surly a bunch of obnoxious teenagers aren't hard to find. After maybe five minutes of walking, I heard faint chanting and screaming near the schools gymnasium.

Shit. I just realized class started just when I found them but if there're not in class then why should I be? It was obvious the teachers would just punish you with the rest even if you did show up.

I opened the doors to the gym and held my breath because of the disgusting stench of sweat and heat. I watched as a crowd was gathered around two people but I couldn't quite see who they were because half of the student body towered over me and my pathetic height (5'6).

I had a hard time going through masses of bodies while muttering 'excuse me's' and 'sorrys' along the way.

I wonder what everyone was so hyped up about? I was pretty sure some pervert just touched my ass but I was too focused on getting to the front.

"-I thought I told you to bring my essay finished huh?!" Shouted a very unpleasant, familiar voice.

When I finally reached the front I saw Brian and the football team ganging up on one boy that I didn't recognize at all.

He had black curly hair and a bead of sweat forming on his forehead, his face flushed in embarrassment.

" Didn't I warn you to bring it? You stupid nerd! You can't even do what you were born to accomplish?" Brian shouted angrily, his spit disgustingly flying everywhere.

The poor dude was clutching onto his thick binder, his glasses almost at the tip of his nose.

My eyes widened when Brian grabbed the poor guy by his collar until he was inches off the floor. What happened next surprised me.

"I -I'm sorry what was I b-born to accomplish?" He stuttered the question to Brian. I clicked my tongue.

Bad move.

"What you need to accomplish?" He spat with venom, "You'll never accomplish anything. You worthless waste of space!" He yelled every word while jabbing the guy's chest.

How come nobody was helping him? I finally had enough of this stupid jocks' shit. Before Brian could throw the first punch,

I ran and slid to the ground kicking my right foot on his ankle while using my left to hold his in balance so he wouldn't topple down on me.

When I got the position right, I twisted both of his feet with my legs and gave him hard push that made him yelp and fall flat on his face. I could hear all the people begin to quiet down. Whispers and murmurs were echoing throughout the gym.