The Typical

It was a typical morning.
Children going to school while the parents went to work. Some households had both parents while others women chose to stay home.
Even the fact that a man was rushing down to streets as he chased down a creature wanting every shiny thing it could grab.

A taller male with messy hair pushed the crowd as near the feet of the unknowing people a platypus like creature dodges the feet taking rubies, or shiny objects off womens heels.
He bumped into many people in the streets of London as they ignored or told him to watch it.
"Sorry...e-excuse me"he said, his eyes still on the niffler who still took many things from the oblivious eyes of the everyday people.

The man was about to grab the sneaky creature when he bumped his head with someone else's.
He looks to see a young girl probably the age of 7 as he stands up and rubs his head.
"I am so sorry, little one,"he said as the girl looked at him. He began to look for the niffler now losing sight of it as he narrowed his eyes.
Her eyes widen as she smiles.
"You're a prince aren't you!"she said as the man looked back at the young girl confused.

The girl had brown hair and deep blue eyes with pale skin. She wore a school uniform meaning she was probably in elementary. Her hair was in two pigtails with red bows and she had knee high white socks with black shiny shoes.

The male found her aura pure. Though he was still taken back.

"I-i...I beg your pardon-"
"You're my Prince Charming!"she said happily. The man blinks.
"I don't see how you would t-think...I would uh-have that sort of status-"
"Your tall, handsome, and very very nice!"she beams. "No one ever says sorry for bumping into me unless their a prince!"

The taller male hums and smiled slightly at the complement he doesn't get many and children are typically honestly.
"O-oh thank you..."he said as he looks around. "Though might I ask...where is your mother or father?"he said. The girl shrugs.
"It's okay thought cause now that I have you my Prince Charming everything will be okay!"she said. The maw sighed.

He couldn't leave a child and yes the niffler was important but a crying child would could cause a scene from him. Once he returns her to her parents he'll find the niffler.

"Alright then..."he said as he bends down to get to her level. Children didn't seem to make him uncomfortable but he knew some children where best left alone. But this one he knew she's was pure hearted.
The girl smiles.
"What is your name"he asked.
"I'm Peggy! Peggy skyler"she beams. The man hums.
"Well nice to meet you I'm Newt Scamander"he introduced.
"Nice to meet you prince Scamander"she giggled. Newt smiled as he stood up and extends his hand.
"Now come on let's find your parents"he said. The girl smiled and nods as she took his hand and he began to walk with her keeping his eye out for a jewel stealing niffler.

"Prince?"Peggy said, looking at him.
"Yes Peggy?"Newt responds by giving her a quick glance.
"Why do I have a suitcase?"she asks looking at it.
"I take it to work"
"The prince works?"peggy gasps. Newt chuckled awkwardly.
"You could say that but I enjoy what I do"he explains as he catches sight of a creature slipping into a purse. "...most of the time at Least".
He lead the child towards the niffler as she continued to talk to him with a bright smile.
"Oh, but I still want to marry you,"she said proudly. Newt hums somewhat paying attention as the niffler scurried out and towards another shoe.
"Why is that?"
"Because if I marry you I won't have to work. Plus my prince is very nice to me and I like him a lot,"she confessed.
"Well Peggy the prince wants to marry a princess who likes to work,"he said. Peggy hums and frowns.
"But I don't want to work...I like fun"Peggy defended.
"You can have fun while working"newt said "just have to find the right job"he said as he lead her closer to an abandoned building to which the niffler as squeezed into. He saw the niffler squeeze through as Newt sighed and rushed over. He stopped peggy and fixed her outfit a bit.
"Please don't move Peggy and don't follow me. I'll be out in a giffy"he said.
"Okay my prince"she said, letting him fix her collar and tie her shoe. He stood up and entered the building.

Peggy watched.

Newt enters it an old floral shop that has some flowers still growling. He looked around as he heard familiar rustling.
He looks to see the niffler grabbing some silver coins. Newt narrows his eyes as the niffler reaches for a coin. It paused as it slowly turned to Newt who made an annoyed glare.

Newt made the first move as the niffler ran and slid under a chair, Knocking it over, causing Newt to stumble and hit a wall. Standing up quickly. He saw the niffler jump on some pots as it stumbled and a pot got ready to fall from the door.

"What's going on prince?"said a voice newt turns as Peggy stood under the door. Newt's eyes widen as he grabs his wand and points it at her pulling her toward him as he grabs her right when the pot falls crashing into the floor.
He sighed as Peggy looked at him, her face red as he tilted his head and checked for injuries. He sits her on a chair after he places his coat down for her to sit on.
"Are you hurt anywhere?"he said, checking hastily.
"No I'm alright"she said as she smiled. "You're a magic prince,"she beams. Newt sighed and chuckled.
"Uh...You could say that" he said he heard the niffler. He sat on a chair holding a long silver fork. Newt ran over as the niffler ran off. Bumping into a pot of healthy flowers on the way.
Newt chased him as he saw a pot next to Peggy which the niffler was running toward.

"PEGGY THE POT" he called. Peggy tensed and turned, seeing the pot as she saw the niffler. She slid off the chair and placed the pot on the niffler, capturing it.

Newt sighed and smiled as he walked over.
He held the pot and slightly opened it as he grabbed the niffler's leg and hung him upside down and began to empty the pouch out of the niffler.
Peggy watched as tons of shiny objects fell as the niffler tried to hide and hold in as much as possible.
"No, don't try me now,"Newt mumbled.
Newt then opens his suitcase and places the niffler inside.

Peggy giggled at the interaction.
Newt turns and chuckles awakedly.
"Let's continue to find your parents," he said, opening his hand for her . Peggy smiled and nodded.
When they exit they were given a. Fair share of looks but they both ignored it. Typically because newt could care less and the child doesn't notice.

Peggy talked to newt who listened patiently. He even gave his own input.
"I don't think I like lily,"Newt said.
"No one likes lily,"Peggy huffed. She turns and points.
"My mommy and daddy and my sisters !"she said happily. Newt looks to see a woman and man with two older girls talking to an officer across the street. He hums.
"I see..."he said as he noticed something on his hair. He grabs it and sees a yellow flower. He hums and hands it to Peggy bending down.  Peggy smiled shyly, her cheeks red as he smiled.
"A pretty flower for a pretty girl. Thank you for helping me today"he said kindly. Peggy smiled and hugged him as he hugged back.
Peggy kissed his cheek and smiled.
"You're the best prince ever"she said, squeezing him slightly not that it bothered him.
Newt chuckled and they parted. Their light turned green and Peggy crossed the street.

"Mommy daddy!"she called as she rushed over the family turns and embraced their child.
"Oh thank god!"Said the woman who was the mother, tears filling her eyes.
"Where on earth were you!? your sister's mother and I have been worried,"her father said hastily.
"I met My prince! His name is Newt Scamander see-"she turns to show him but he is nowhere in sight. She frowns as she looks at her flower and smiles.
"He's a magic prince..."

Newt watched from afar as he sighed. He couldn't obliviate her. She'll forget when she's older hopefully.
He looked at his clock and sighed.

It was only 9:37

It was simply a typical day.
He walked off as he was soon teleported away as a woman with long red hair looked at him.
Newt was confused.
"H-Hello?"he said nervously.
"The minister of magic have requested your presence"
Newt blinks.

Maybe not so typical.

Hello hellooo
Hope you enjoyed
No Peggy is not the main character and yes she will return.
Hope you enjoyed let me know if you like it and want me to make more chapters (still will
Anyways :3)

Enjoy my chicken nuggets