~ Quiet ~

Description: Ateez is on tour! Currently staying in a hotel in Europe, Hongjoong and Seonghwa are roommates with Yunho and Mingi. But- Hongjoong has a wet dream while sharing the bed with Seonghwa. Yunho and Mingi are asleep in the bed right next to them. But that's not going to stop their horniness.

Details/TW: Exhibitionism: a person feels sexual arousal at the idea or reality of being seen naked or engaged in sexual activities by others, grinding, teasing, cum denial, overstimulation, dirty talk, degrading kink, fingering, jerking off, fucking raw, and rough sex.

~~~

   Ateez were currently on tour, finally allowed to see Atiny in person, and each of the members were so excited to begin- Though things were still difficult, it was exhausting and stressful to prepared for their comeback, their performances, the changes in their sleep schedule and activities, it was difficult but they still persevered.

   It was exhausting, but their were happy nonetheless. But there was one member handling the challenge with a bit more difficultly, struggling to pick up with all the demands of his managers and his responsibilities to take care of everyone. Ateez's leader, Hongjoong, was struggling just a bit.

   He was prepared in the sense that he had done this before, tour was difficult for everyone but he made it through their last tour and he could do it again- even if it's been a while since they've been on tour. Ateez were currently in Europe, staying at a beautiful hotel, and though they couldn't get any separate rooms for each member, they were still grateful and happy.

   They planned to spend 4 days in this city, the first day was to arrive and film some fun activities that KQ had planned for them, the second day was to practice on stage, get a sense of the stage and space to use while dancing, and plan their approach from the beginning to the end of the concert. The third day was the concert. And the fourth was the day they left, flying out to another city to do the same thing over again.

   The boys were currently on day one, Ateez had been out filming themselves traveling and wandering the streets of the unfamiliar city. The day was full of fun and laughter, they ended up ending their filming and heading back to their hotel, where their managers ordered in some food for all of them.

   Seonghwa had realized that Hongjoong was tense this pass few days, he wanted to help but there really wasn't much he could do. He was just as stressed and struggling to keep up, plus he was really sexually frustrated- which didn't help either.

   But he still wanted to help Hongjoong, he seemed stressed, and if Hongjoong was stressed then Seonghwa was stressed, and if Hongjoong and Seonghwa were stressed then the other members would be tense and stressed as a result.

   Seonghwa tried his best throughout the day to help Hongjoong in any way he could, making sure that he was comfortable, that he was included, that he wasn't trying to take care of everything, and showing a lot more skinship with him. Something Hongjoong would normally reject but actually found some comfort in throughout the day.

   But Seonghwa also realized the moments of tension between the two, the moments where Hongjoong's hand felt a bit too close on his thigh, the moments when Hongjoong's shirt fell a little lower on his shoulder, attracting the eyes of the older.

   The two acknowledged it, they made lingering eye contact for what seemed to be forever in a split second. This tension being a constant reminder of their agreement. They agreed to be fuck buddies long ago, just to help each other relax and release some pent up frustration but they haven't had sex in weeks. And though they felt the tension growing between them, they didn't act upon it. Knowing that they couldn't really do anything about it right now anyway.