4

"Why do you say that?. Sunoo asked looking down at Jaeyun who was sitting down.

"Because you pretend to be a good example to follow, the husband that any mother wants for her daughters when the reality is different."He answered smiling amused
"I-I don't know what you're talking about" Sunoo said without looking at him, he also knew that so he felt exposed.

‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️18+ SCENE

"Do you like me?" Jaeyun asked directly, without taking his eyes off the younger, Sunoo gulped after the question

"Don't ask weird questions, it's obvious that I don't."

"Then why have you been staring me all week?" Sunoo was surprised, he had realized. "Why do you blush when you see me? Why are your legs moving restlessly?" Sunoo tried to calm down, Jaeyuns  attitude really made him nervous, "if you don't like me, why do you bite your lip to hide your nervousness..?" Jaeyun was approaching him dangerously, "Is it that.. you tryna hide that in reality your answer is yes?" the eldest's fingers squeezing Sunoo's chin hard making  him open his mouth with a gasp, Jaeyun smiled mischievously " is little sunny getting off on this?"

Sunoo could easily break out of Jaeyun's grasp, Push him away  and even attack him..but he didn't something was stopping him.., tbh in the deepest recesses of his being that was really turning him on, the feeling Jaeyun's breath colliding near him, his strong grip, his eyes full of lust and seeing how he wet his lips as if one of  the most delicious dessert  was in front of him.

The only thing Sunoo could do was breathe  slowly as he closed his eyes, Jaeyun was making him dizzy. "Just look at yourself, what a mess you're turning into just by having me a few millimeters away from you." He mocked

Jaeyun laughed low, He expected everything except Sunoo actually giving  in, with his left leg he opened the younger  legs rubbing his crotch which caused Sunoo's whole body to flinch at the touch, feeling his member wake up almost suddenly, he let out another gasp, he wanted to badly kiss him, he was completely blinded, the only thing he could think of was Jaeyun

"Good God, Sunoo let me kiss you~" Jaeyun said  as he brushed his lips with his thumb, Sunoo  was very beautiful even more beautiful than girls

Sunoo shortened the distance more "do it." He whispered softly , Jaeyun smushed his lips together with Sunoo's in a sudden, desperate and so, so, so, morbid way that it was like a sensation that filled Sunoo  with lust and excitement, Sunoo almost immediately entangled his hands into the older's  hair, bringing him closer to deepen the kiss, Jaeyun placed his hands on the sides of the chair, but immediately moved them to grab  Sunoo to put him on to of him later  caressing and squeezing his soft thighs , while he frantically devoured the pretty little mouth Sunoo's mouth  movements were a bit off so he guessed the boy didn't have that much experience, but that wasn't a problem for Jaeyun, he'd be happy to show him how far he's capable of going.

The older's hands came up close to his crotch, he gave such a palmed it  and  that was all he had to do to make  Sunoo moan the boy  was very sensitive .

When they ran out of breath , Jaeyun lowered his kisses towards sunoo's neck, he then undid the first three buttons of Sunoo's blue shirt to have better access to his neck and chest , he kissed, bit and sucked his neck, down to his collarbones, where he repeated the process but this time leaving small marks, he Hoped that when Sunoo saw them he would remember him.

By this time, Sunoo was clinging to Jaeyun's neck, moaning close to his ear causing the older's  member to rise.

"Unbutton my pants." He ordered him whispering in his ear, Sunoo trembled at the hoarse voice but he obeyed the order, with trembling hands he unbuttoned and lowered the zipper slowly, he was shivered when he felt Jaeyun's kisses and hands on his body, after  he undid the older's pants completely he could feel the Jaeyun's large member rise  under the black boxer fabric

"Lower it" Sunoo followed jakes orders, he lowered the clothed tent slowly while he trembled, noticing how the red tip peeked out with a drop of precum coming out, Sunoo licked his lips, completely freed his erection

"Now I want you to take it with your pretty hands." Sunoo was no longer aware, he looked like a robot following orders.

he couldn't refuse, he didn't want to, he wanted to touch his member , it was big and it looked so...

Sunoo took it with his right hand beginning to pump it the way he used to with his, rather quick, squeezing it when he got to the tip. He could feel Jaeyun's veins throbbing at his touch.

" Ah, Yes... Keep it up~ Jaeyun was panting, Sunoo was masturbating him in a way, he felt that he could cum, he returned to look for his lips kissing fiercely, Sunoo also began to pant, his movements were faster while Holding Jaeyun's  hair with his free hand, he didn't want him to break the kiss".

Jaeyun felt like he was in damn heaven thanks to Sunoo's hand, so he didn't resist, he came over the younger's hand, letting out a deep moan in the kiss, Sunoo felt the hot liquid come out and drain on his hand while he stopped his hand movements.

Both of them separated, Jaeyun calming his orgasm while Sunoo blushed and gasped looking at him in a surprised way.

In a quick move, Jaeyun pulled
Some tissue paper from his back pocket, wiping Sunoo's  hand clean as he gently removed it from his member.

The minor swallowed his own saliva trying to analyze the situation...

He had just masturbated Sim Jaeyun...

HE JUST MASTURBED JAEYUN AND INSIDE THE CHURCH!!

This time he  reacted, he stood up suddenly pushing Jaeyun away, they both stared at each other, Jaeyun adjusting his pants and Sunoo blinking without knowing what to say, he took his bible from the floor, which he had thrown without realizing it and quickly left there, Jaeyun smirked watching his little prey run away.