again!?

We are just gonna tike speed a few years so the boys are 5 and people don't know what they look like still well they're gonna be in for a surprise.

Billies pov

Y/n has been really sick for the past few days and it's worrying me and she hasn't gotten her period and I'm worried she's pregnant again she is drained meantlly right now this wouldn't be good and ik her we can get ride of them but she wouldn't because she thinks she can do it but she's not doing good and it worry's me alot but she doesn't listen she's a hard head.

Y/ns pov
I think Billie got me pregnant again and I can do it she thinks I can't but ik I can she keeps doubting me and the boys start school this year and no one knows what they look like but the boys have billies last name eilish (ik that's not her full name but it's easier) so that'll be great to explain to others Billie hasn't proposed to me it's been six years me and Billie were 17 when we met I don't expect her to just do it right away but I love her and I wanna be with her forever we already have two kids and maybe another.

Billies pov

Y/n wanted me to go get her a pregnancy test so yk I did covered my face and got some and came home and she was cuddling with the boys they were asleep she hasn't slept in a few days she's been writing stuff for her job she's a comedian btw she's famous to so it's hard for us to go out now and I didn't wanna wake her up she's sleeping so peacefully they look cute wait tell they find out I got a ring for her I'ma propose to her our on anniversary next weekend she's been wanting it for awhile. Anyways I put the bag down on the table and lay next to them in bed and Ryan wakes up because he's a light sleeper like his mom and he lays on me and we all sleep. I wake up to y/n getting sick and I run in there the boys are up and playing and I rub her back and hold her hair back and I hand her the box with the unused test in there.

Y/ns pov

When Billie came home we were all asleep but I little later I felt sick and the boys had woken up I ended up getting sick again and Billie runs in and holds my hair back and rubs my back and when I'm done I brush my teeth and she hands me pregnancy test box and has me take it.

Both Billie and y/ns pov

We are waiting for the results and I'm more nervous then she is she's happy but idk if I can do it again I lost my confidence..and I feel bad cuz I want more kids but right now maybe not but if it turns out we are expecting ik Billie and both of our family's will be there for us her timer goes off in her phone and we flip it over and it says...

_____________________________________
Clif hanger hehehe