Stripper in the Box - OT7

Being a stripper you always have to abide by the rules. Your loyalty rests in the words that your client says to you. One or many don't really matter.
When they say sit, you sit. They say move, you move. They say strip you do.

It's a good thing that you are not Claustrophobic. The more you stared at the dark space the more it felt like a void where you are falling down but there is no ground, just like an endless room. Sometimes it is scary how far you have to go only to entertain the client.

Staying in this one position was very difficult. Crouching as much as you could you looked at your feet, it was dark but the gaps on the edges were letting some light inside.

Your toenails were painted perfectly and had a checkered pattern with alternate colors of cyan and black. You looked at your fingernails as well, they had the same design but different colors though, pink and black.

You don't really pay attention to such minor details because when you are assigned to a client the agency takes care of every request written by the client and models you into one.

The service provided by your agency was always over the top, explicit, and very expensive. For today, instructions were provided that there will be a knock and that you should understand that your time has begun.
Yes, there is a time restriction, you always have been served to the client for a limited time period only.

There was a list of clients waiting for your service but only a few can make it to the top because you are an expensive bitch. The stripper was the title only for the rest but in addition to that, you do everything for your client. Everything and anything.

There was silence before a noise echoed and your brain can understand that this was a hall or a very large space or maybe a stage because it sounded like someone was speaking on the microphone.

"And because Yoongi couldn't join us today since he is unwell, he instead prepared a surprise for us. So let the show begin"

And there you heard a knock, that was your signal. You have done such things before but the overall feeling was again so different. Your heart was racing in an irregular pattern.

Sitting in that small box your body was aching and now in some time, you have to begin with the show.

The pandora music played in distance but was echoing inside the room really well and it was eerie and suspenseful. There seemed to be a horrific silence as if the whole world has stopped breathing.

Time stopped and the music kept playing. Every passing second the surrounding was turning more creepy. The shimmer from the roof sprinkled down when you popped out of the box all of a sudden standing on your two feet.

Dressed in black, cuffs on your legs, keeping them together tied up. Your chest was exposed everywhere but your nipples.

The belly button ring had a string of diamonds hanging just above your waistline. The thong you wore really left very little for the imagination, only covering your little slit.

The audience made no noise. The room was so bright for you because all the spotlights were on you. You were right it was the staging area and you stood there alone and nearly naked.

The music began to roll slowly and the lights deemed. Very slowly the illuminating place was now filled with neon, radial lights that projected different shapes and patterns on everything they fell on.

The room was pretty empty until you saw a person walking in your direction.
"Start with it darling", he said and took a small sip from his champagne.

He did not look that tall for a guy but definitely was taller than you, lips so plump and his hair falling straight and flowy on his forehead until he ran his hand through them, and within seconds he turned into hot lava.

His full lips parted again to finish the remaining champagne gulping it down all at once, which you found really arousing right now. He suddenly took off his shirt and crawled onto the stage.

He was close enough for you to take a look at his tattoo that said, 'Nevermind'
His pants hung right there on the edge of sanity, cutting off his V-line.
He had to lower his head in order to reach your lips where he halted.

"Jimin", he introduced speaking in your mouth humming a lyrical sound.

"Why are you tied up? Do you like to run and hide?", he asked with a smirk and you gave a nod blushing at his little roleplay.

"Not today--", he said and landed a tight slap on your buttcheek, you jolt at the stinging sensation of his handprint.
Being nice he uncuffed you.

Furthermore, he introduced the rest of them to you and finally asked, "what do we call you, princess?"

"It's-- It's-- KittyKat", you said in low voice humming into his mouth as he stood so very close for a good kiss and he did.

He pulled your body closer and took your lips, leaving sleek saliva all over your mouth, your lipstick did not last for long and began to smudge from the corners.

His thumb erased the extra red color to even the edges which was so sexy for him to even consider that you cared very less about the smudge-proof ruby shade on your lips.

"Dance for us kitty--kat--", he said taking a bite of your lower lip again to release it with a pop sound. You saw him walking away and to your surprise, he had a long line of crescent moons tattooed on his spinal.

All 6 of them sat on the couch. The pole that was shining and calling for your touch was fixated in the very center of the stage.
Reaching the pole you enclosed your fingers tightly yet smoothly around it and began to move your pretty curves in motion.

Every time the beat dropped you twerk your bouncy treasures on point and they were going insane at every move. So much so, right now when you looked at them they have stripped down everything but their pants.

But this was only the beginning because you understood your assignment really well. And now the actual fun begins.

Dropping down to the next beat you stripped away the stickers that covered your nipples leaving them all blushing in red and dying for touch.
Pushing your patience off the edge you groped your breasts and kneaded them in circles earning much louder screams.

Bending down very swiftly putting your ass on display you swiped your fingers tugging on the band of the thong and pulled the piece down till it reached the bottom of your heels.

The sanity was lost when you dropped your legs open and quickly closed them dancing and standing upright again facing them with nothing but a piece of choker on your body.

When you stood in your position you saw a banner that said "Jack in the Box launch party"
Of course, it was, now it all made sense, you were at the top floor of Hybe Corp. for the celebration of the new album launch that was all over the news for the past week. A private intimate party.

Namjoon walked to the edge of the platform and called you closer only to drop you on his shoulder; the world was upside down.

He threw you on that one couch and they all began to undo their pants. Now, dressed in nothing but the lust they encircled you.

"So KittyKat, since we have limited time, let's see if you can take us all at once", the guy with the most tattoos said. Jungkook was his name.

Joon swept under you, his chest touching your back, hope was aligned perfectly between your legs, Jimin wanted to ride those big round boobs so he jumped above you.

Jungkook wanted your mouth, and Jin and Taehyung stood on your left and right.

Without wasting any time, Joon gave a count Hana, Dul...

Before the third count, they entered all your holes leaving you in surprising pain as you screamed, cursing but liking every second of the part when your butthole stretched wide for Joon's length and he forced himself all the way in with no mercy.

Hope pushed very hard tearing apart all your consciousness and holding your legs wide open for him till he rammed deep to your core.

A piercing pain joined the pleasure when Jimin pinched those pink nips turning them red and gliding his dick in between till he hit your neck every time he shoved it across.

To gag on Jungkook's length was another craving because he was a master at what he was doing, his length roughly crossed your tongue going deep again and again till his tip hit the back of your throat.

All you could see were his balls because you were lying on your back.

Two huge throbbing dicks were already in your hand when you massaged them evenly earning soft groans from both the guys.

A pure moment of lust aroused when all 6 of them rammed you down with equal pace and sync as if they were performing in front of millions.

Joon began to ram vigorously but holding your posture you tried to take him good. His strong arms engulfed your belly keeping you put.

Another big gag and you lost the air that reached your lungs but he pulled out enough for you to breathe again. This bitch was teasing you now.

Rounds of hits and arousal were the process you were going through and your sanity was losing its only hope of staying alive.
Skin rubbed in and out of every hole and nothing was less than a lusty thought of going to heaven with this amount of pleasure.

You craved more and more from all of them, at this moment you wanted to be that whore who takes the boys on a rollercoaster ride or maybe sometimes it should be the other way around.

But right now all you want to do was commit seven sins under one lifespan.

"How do you want us, kitty--", Taehyung asked with his raspy voice followed by an impressive loud groan when you twitched at his dick in way quicker strokes.

Jungkook let go of you.
"I want to taste all of you"
And he pushed back in.

You don't have to look at them to see all their faces with smiles because you are in danger.

Can you really taste them all tonight?

Jungkook was the first and the most impatient one here. He made sure you choked down hard before he finished.

Two and three large gasps you had to take when he shoved his tip down your throat while others kept ramming you hard.

You sucked so hard this time that this one little trick left him to reach hell's door and he sprung his seeds but you wanted to taste him not gulp down so you pushed him out enough for his tip to cum on your tongue.

He tasted all salt and sweat and pure evil. He was luscious. You swiped your tongue across your lips cleaning it all.

Next was Jimin when he pulled your head aligning his tip on your soft mouth before cumming, he tasted sweet, salty, and mischievous. Sucking him clean was another bliss.

You pulled in Taehyung this time and his hard dick slammed in your mouth with a spring of cum that you couldn't take and leaked from the sides when he wiped it clean for you. He tasted all strawberries and cigarettes and sweat.

Looking straight at the world's most handsome guy you noticed how huge he was, to name it, he was XL, :P
He did not fit but you tried to suck off his tip real good, he jerked off and you tasted salty main course of all.

One final look from your lashes and he pulled away. A sudden frown you made when hope pulled out but your expression went wide when he slapped your pussy enough to make you cry.

"Are you sure?", hope asked and you gave a nod without thinking because you want to taste them all anyway.

He then took your hand to make you sit on Joon's dick and you opened your mouth but hope had to hold you down from your continuous bounces.

He tasted all sweat and power as his cum was still on your tongue but you swallowed all of it leaving him with a pop sound.

Joon was the last one, and the bounces came to an end with your swollen hole, he stood in front of you with one leg on the couch and you sat like a little thirsty whore before him.

He jerked off all his precious seeds in your open mouth, he was a lot because he cums too much and too thick.

He filled you with a lot and you gulped down most of it but in the end, you tasted him with the most delicious meal out of them all.

"Wish Yoongi was here, he would have enjoyed too much today", Jimin said.
"He would have been shocked by your name though, Miss. KittyKat", said Jungkook.

"He gave me the name--", you said and everyone's eyes widened at you. And why not he was the top on the list #1 always to fuck you.

"Surprise!!", you said smiling looking like a Japanese anime doll but exhausted and worn out by satisfying sex.

THE END