Part I-Choices

It is believed that if your heart was damaged so bad, your heart would get to make a choice within two : One, give up love, live a peaceful but lonely life without anymore suffering from love. Two, get a chance of rebirth and learn to love again...

The girl with a shattered heart that you knew would need to make her choice or else her life could not go on, she would trap forever in her suffering past. So what choice would she make?

Our girl didn't not want to give up love, not just yet, she knew deep down in her soul that she had always been and always would be a lovesick darling, she knew there would be someone in this great big world would want her, would love her, would long for her smile in the daylight that soon one day they would find each other...
Then it was all settled, after all the pain and separation, late late at night-a destined night, she had the most adventurous journey of all time.

She saw herself waking up among millions of glowing golden stars, and under the silvery moonlight, she looked far away, she could see many colorful planets were spinning round and round with sparkling dust. These rainbow-like dust was floating around every planet and then across the whole universe. The scene was astounding, she could hear these planets were whispering to her, they said they had seen it all from above and they would want to give her a chance-a chance that was one in a million, a chance that would be needed to consider carefully or it may cause pain and ruin...

Then right at that moment, two lovely small shooting stars were coming slowly and land on each side of her palms. The planets started whispering a melody:

"One would give you peace, the other would give you hope
Peace could never break your heart but there is nothing but loneliness
Hope could not protect your heart and it also could ruin you
But above all it is hope that keep us all alive"

She knew she had to make her choice wisely, if she chose peace, she would live a peaceful life but she would never ever have love. If she chose hope, there would be a chance that she could find the one that had always been waiting for her or maybe there would be no one at all in the end, it could also cost her disappointment and despair. No matter what might happen, her choice would be witnessed and ensured by the great great wide universe and millions of golden stars.

After a moment of thinking, she smiled as she looked at the silvery moon. Under the dreamy moonlight, she remembered:

"Isn't it beautiful how the moon glows because the reflection of the light from the sun? The moon could not shine without the sun just like no one could live without love. Since the universe was created, there was love. And he-my sun, I need my sun, I haven't known him yet but I would find him like one day the moon shall find the sun as their eclipse is all that the world would admirably stare at"

She made her final choice as she held tightly the star of hope and let the star of peace flew away. Every planets seems to be pleased and the universe seemed smiling at her. They all whispered to our girl:

"We all approve your choice, now may your journey of rebirth start now"...