12:06am

I was ready to say something better than that, but I couldnt have myself to do it.

"Do you remember when we had that school trip to Urban Meadows?" Ral asks suddenly. I looked at him then laughed.

"Yeah, when we got lost behind the group?" I answered and started flashing back to that day. "Because you pulled me out of the line and led me down the other curve?"

"And then we started making out," I slapped his arm.

"We didnt." I shake my head, trying to be defensive.

"We didnt?" He asks, acting as if he cant really remember what happened.

"No," I chuckled. "You started lecturing me about flowers and herbs,"

"Then we started making out after?" He asks again, with the same tone he used earlier when he first asked it.

"No, we got caught." I said. "Mrs. Reese came back for us. Noticed we were missing on the group, then when we came back to school, we both got a detention slip." I explained.

I chuckled again. That was the first time we happen to get a detention slip. I remembered it all too well, Ral looked stunned and happy at the same time. "You were excited about your detention slip,"

"Yeah, I couldnt quite sleep that night, cant wait for the next day." He says and sigh.

"Those were good days." I mutter and leaned back on the couch.

×××

Classes were alright back then, especially when I had one with Ral. When we were just bestfriends, we would sit next to each other to class just because we wanted to talk about the teacher making mistakes and unnecessary gestures.

Then when we started dating, we would sit next to each other just to glance at each other and smile. Pretending that we were listening to the teacher discussing every possible topic for the day.

Good days.

I remind myself.