𓆩♡𓆪....13....𓆩♡𓆪

04/09/2022

~
It was already evening by now and the pain in my legs came back but I pushed on because I didn't want to slow down the others and keep us out longer than we have to. I also noticed blood eyes looking at me every now and then, the werewolves were using the forest so they wouldn't get caught but blood eyes stayed close to the treeline at the back of the werewolf group while the others were up front, same with me. It was sweet honestly.

"We're here." Jin hyung said after what felt like years of walking. I looked up to find our house for the next couple of months of more, who knows what will happen.

After Jin hyung unlocked the house using a key hidden in the plant near the house, I immediately rushed inside, barely passing the threshold before I collapsed on the floor from my legs giving out and my head feeling light

Almost immediately, Jimin and Jin hyung were at my sides asking me questions which were the same honestly. "Are you ok?" "What hurts?" "What happened?"

"I'm fine... Just... dizzy." I breathed out leaving out the my legs are numb part and forcing myself into a sitting position. Jimin and Jin hyung probably caught on because they both lifted me up and took my to the couch.

"We should rest. Red eye werewolf you stay here with Tae and make sure he doesn't go anywhere and for the other werewolves, I don't know and Jimin you can come and help me unpack our clothes. I had a decorator do the other stuff. I'll bring you some water and a few snacks for you, for now." Jin hyung said.

Jin hyung went to what I assume is the kitchen before coming back with two bottles of water, some chips and chocolate. I gave him a weak smile, taking a bottled water and the snacks, he placed the other bottle on the coffee table before leaving with Jimin followed by the other three wolves, leaving blood eyes and I, alone.

I knew I would slow my hyungs down, I mean ever since that incident with my foot I hardly ever picked up on my running afterwards so this was bound to happen but I'm glad we got out of it. I decided to do what I do best when blood eyes and I are alone.

Talk.

"You wanna know the reason I cant walk or run like the others?"

Silence

"I'll tell you anyway." I said as blood eyes sat infront of me, sitting on his behind.

Flashback- 3rd Person POV

Ten year old Taehyung sat on a bench in the empty playpark sulking with tears streak in down his face for about an hour now. Today, he got into an argument with his mom, she was arguing with Taehyung because his grades were dropping but exactly what does she expect from a ten year old with bullies and a mom who argues with him over everything.

His hyung always argued back with his mom on his behalf or he would take Taehyung to get ice cream or something, especially when she threatened to slap him but today.