𓆩♡𓆪....32....𓆩♡𓆪

20/10/2022

~

"Aren't you gonna greet me princess? Where's the excitement? Kind of a shitty welcome, don't you think? " Damon teased, expertly moving a key around his fingers.

I moved from Jungkook, studying over Damon once more before he put away the key and I ran over to him, engulfing him in a tight hug, my arms around his neck as I stood on my tip toes while Damon wrapped his around my waist, hugging back.

"I'm not creepy either. I prefer the term dead."

A low growl cause us to break apart and I looked back to see Jungkook glaring at Damon whose hand was around my waist with a smirk on his face as if he just found something out, he ran his fingers up and down my waist eliciting another growl from Jungkook who flashed his eyes in warning. I rolled my eyes and slapped Damon's chest knowing Damon was teasing Jungkook.

"Stop teasing him." I told Jungkook removing Damon's hand and taking a step away causing Jungkook to immediately come over to me and backhug me, burying his nose in my neck to scent me.

Jimin was about to go to Damon but Derek stopped him making the both of us a king with Jungkook hyung rather confused.

"What are you?" Derek questioned. I gave them all a confused look before scoffing. Are they seriously implying something right now?

"What exactly are you trying to say?!" I asked folding my arms with a slight glare.

"Tae, he's not-"

"A werewolf? Yes I know that!"

"Exactly that's why we're a-" Namjoon hyung started.

"Human. He's human!" I argued hearing Jungkook scoff before burying his face back into my neck, tightening his hold around me.

"No he's not! He doesn't have a heartbeat." Erica deadpanned with a gaze as if she was daring me to argue.

"I-he-huh? Damon, say something." I said looking at him but he was amused.

"Oh no by all means continue...this is amusing." He said leaning against the wall of the threshold.

I huffed before releasing Jungkook's hold on me and marching over to Damon. I stared into his eyes that were filled with curiosity and amusement before I leaned down, placing my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat but there was nothing. I sucked in a breath so I wouldn't panic before I grabbed his hand searching for a pulse.

Nothing.

I looked up at him to see him looking at me curiously, his amusement long gone. My own heartbeat was beating loudly in my ears as I took slow and cautious steps away from him, I felt scared and betrayed.

'He's my friend, why didn't he tell me? Is he gonna hurt me? What is he? Is he dangerous? Is he gonna kill us? No heartbeat? What does it mean?'

All these thoughts flooded my mind as  I zoned out, completely unaware of what's going on in the room. I felt hands touching me but I don't who they belonged to. It was if I could feel buti  couldn't see or hear, I could feel my chest tightening but it was dark. Everything was just so dark.

~•~

I sprang up with a gasp clutching at my chest but there wasn't any pain anymore. I closed my eyes to calm myself down and leaned into the warmth that was coming from next to me. I knew I was on someone's lap and by the feels of it, it was Jungkook so I opened an eye just to stare at how amazing my other half his, his beautifully sharp jawline, long hair in a hair tie while she looked forward.

I smiled for a second before quickly closing it when he looked down at me. I heard him snicker before his hand that was on my stomach moved to my side and I quickly got up knowing what he was going to do. Looking around the room I realised that Damon wasn't here. 'Was I dreaming?'

"Where's Damon?" I groaned out rubbing my temples from the piercing headache I had.

"I'm here." I heard a voice say from the kitchen side causing my head to snap towards the sound.

"Damon" I called, resting back in the couch and gesturing him over. He raised an eyebrow at me before walking over with a glass and a bottle of alcohol.

As he sat beside me, pouring a glass of whatever alcohol it was before resting the bottle on the coffee table and picking up the glass, sitting back in the chair.

"W-What are you? What is he? Did he say?" I asked feeling Jungkook pull me closer towards him. Everyone shook their heads and I looked at Damon to see him take a sip of the alcohol before grimacing and putting back the glass.

"I'll show you." Damon said standing up and taking my hand before slicing a finger with a pocket knife that was on the table. I gasped and snatched my hand away as Jungkook growled ready to attack him but I held him down curiously want in to know what's happening.

Damon smirked before he walked back a bit so everyone could see and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes and a second later, he opened his eyes and various gasps and low growls sounded in the room when we saw him.

His eyes were blood shot with veins protruding underneath them and he had fangs like the others. 'What is he?'

"Vampire." Yoongi hyung growled and Peter instantly attacked but in the blink of an eye, he was being held high up against the wall by his throat.

"So cool." I muttered completely astonished. Every supernatural's head snapped towards me with a 'you can't be serious' look while Damon looked amused and I pouted before realising what he's doing.

"Put him down." I said walking over to them as if I hadn't just found out he was a vampire with the speed of flash or even faster.

Damon rolled his eyes before letting go of Peter's neck in the most dramatic way, letting Peter drop to the floor as he held his neck, coughing ever so harshly before looking at Damon with both anger and amusement. 'The hell is he amused about? His ass just got choked!'

"Why're you here anyway?" Erica questioned. Damon turned to look at her, his face going blank as he eyed her up and down before he looked at Jimin with a small smirk.

"I still haven't gotten that hug Jimin." He said opening his arms and completely tossing Erica's question out of the window. Jimin smiled ever so happily before maneuvering his way from between Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung.

Jimin ran over to Damon and jumping into his arms, his arms and legs wrapped around Damon's neck and waist, getting a chuckle out of him as he used one hand to pat Jimin's back and another to help hold Jimin up.

"This was the welcome I was expecting." Damon said meaning the whole charade that happened when he got here.

Jimin got down and hugged Damon again by wrapping his hands around his waist this time and Damon patted his head as he would for a kid when Jimin let go.

Everyone returned to their previous seats and Damon sat beside me like he did before changing but then a sudden look of realisation flashed across his face before he was gone in the blink of an eye.

"Where did he go?" Stiles asked looking around the room as was everyone else.

"Good...Now-" Damon said appearing back on the couch with a bottle of Bourbon and a new glass in his grasp, he uncovered it before pouring a bit in the glass and looking at Jungkook and I with a serious look before he raised the glass in a cheering motion and then taking a drink.

"-what am I doing here?" He questioned with a menacing smirk gracing his face.

1336 words