Part 2

next day...

Louis woke up to a message on his phone, coach wrote him. 

"Hey Louis, I want you to meet up with Harry today and see. how good he is at football, I really need help sorting out and I thought who could help better than my captain ;)"

'Thats what the message said?' Zayn asked when Louis sat down in Liams car. 'yes...what do I do now' No one said anything until Liam stopped the car abruptly 'Whats wrong li' Louis asked from his backseat. 'I think I just ran something over....' He said and Louis got out of the van to see if Liam was right and he really drove something over. 'LIAM?! You did not see that there was a fudcking deer in front of you?!' he screamed in shock 'A DEAR?' Zayn asked, his voice high pitched 'A FUCKING DEER' Liam eventually recovered from his shock and got out of the car too. 'Does anyone know what to do when you ran over a deer?' Zayn asked and Louis suggested to call the school first and tell that they were running late.

Eventually they figured out what to do and came back to school 2h late, just right in time for maths...

Harry already sat on his place oviously Louis thought.But he still went up to him and told him to meet him at the pitch after school, because today there was no training, Harry agreed and Louis went to sit down as well just right in time again.

"I'm not doing this because I want to" Louis told harry and they started kicking the ball and doing little exercises... at the end of practice Louis sadly had to admit LOUIS WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER!  That's what he had to tell his coach, he had to be fair...

"I mean I want our team to win this year" Louis said to Liam and Zayn who asked him why he didn't just told his coach that Harry was bad. "And I have to be fair even if I don't like them" 

That was the last thing they said about that, they continued  eating like they usually would and they just talked about their days... they skipped harry tho

The week went the same, boring and normal except for practise on Friday...

3:00p.m Louis went to practice an hour early because he felt really bad today, he feels like he couldn't get anything done... so he thought running a little more and kind of outdoing himself would help getting him physically tired, he thought he could escape his dark thoughts and just be alone with his music for a while.

When he arrived he saw someone sitting on the bench and ofc it was the one and only person he was hoping he'd not see today...Harry was sitting on the bench and looked confused so louis did, what he wouldn't normally do when he was feeling like this.

"Hey Harry, you alright?" Louis asked and harry responded, that he doesn't know when training starts and that he thought it starts at 3, Louis told him it doesn't and he explained that he wants to kinda warm up and get his head free. Harry was surprisingly understanding, he told him that he was just gonna wait here and maybe kick a few times but he can stay away from Louis if Louis wants to.... This took him off guard, he almost felt bad for talking about harry like that

"Thank you" Louis said and got changed, he ran 5 laps around the pitch and he kicked balls and eventually he asked harry if he wants to join him kick... when Liam and their coach arrived they looked very surprised and Liam mouthed "TF IS GOING ON HERE" and Louis just shrugged.

Practice went as usual, they still had to sort out 5 boys. wich hopefully was the last time they had to do that because practice like this was pretty boring.

When they came home Louis somehow felt better and when Zayn asked him why he was smiling Liam came inside their apartment and asked what was going on with harry today. when Zayn heard that he had to frown but somehow also smiled ...

Louis explained what happened while being cuddled in between Liam and Zayn on the couch, they always do that because Louis is the smallest he gets to be in the middle and they cuddle with him so he'll feel better, they sometimes could really be helpful and sometimes it didn't do anything but he still likes their cuddles in the evening because he can forget his worries for some time. eventually there comes the time when the clock hits 11p.m, then they all go into their rooms and try to sleep.

Louis usually always keeps awake just starring at the ceiling listening to queen or 5sos, but today was different, he actually felt tired and he didn't have all those thoughts in his head wich usually keep him awake. when he woke up the next day he actually felt like he had slept.... because he did

____________________________________________________

I'm really sorry... I couldn't really find the time to continue this week that's why we're 200 words short here :)

It's 10 p.m and ill try to sleep now haha I hope this story isn't tooooo boring and you like it a little :))) good night! thankkk you for everyone reading!!!!!

Love you xxx