Where it all began - Prequel 1

Let's begin, Shall we?

CHAPTER 1

The shutter closing sound of the camera and the repeated obscene questions being fired by the paparazzi surrounded the actor's mansion from the very minute he stepped out of the elegant maple green coloured door of his house and announced his visit to the crematory.

The down-pouring thuds of rain didn't phase the prying eyes of the paparazzi waiting eagerly for the answers which would eventually turn into money for their livelihood.

That day began like any normal day, the city of Chennai woke up with the usual bickering of increased petroleum and gold costs with an occasional discussion about the last night's Indian cricket team's performance and elderly, working adults walking on the shores of Marina beach. People set up their roadside services with tea and snacks for the healthy people who came for a walk, breakfast for the bachelors and pleasant smell of Jasmine weaving through the surrounding air for the young couples who strongly believed in love, pressed against each other under a single umbrella with wandering hands and repeatedly trying to get close to each other with the excuse of getting wet from the pouring rain.

It usually didn't rain during December but that day was nothing but unusual.

No normalcy can ever put up to the craziness happening over the Poes garden on that particular day.

It was his birthday

Poes garden is one of the posh residential areas in Chennai city, home to many high profile celebrities, secured with high-security maintenance it stood high with elegance and popularity. It was home to one of the greatest actors and the streets were filled with a swarm of people who were waiting for a glimpse of their favourite superstar.

The atmosphere filled with the cold crisp air of early December and the petrichor smell of the impending rain mixed with the stench of drainage and decaying leaves.
The actor still has to make an appearance and acknowledge the love, cheerings and wishes from his beloved fans for his birthday.

His name echoed along the walls of the entire Poes garden as the fans cheered, danced and splashed the rain at each other celebrating the love for their superstar.

As soon as the doors opened the street roared with people screaming their love for their superstar. People were crying in happiness and began to capture the moment with his superstar.

He stepped outside his big black gates surrounded by massive men joined hands together to keep him away from his beloved fans. The reporters rushed in between the bodyguards waiting for his statement.

The actor was dressed in a black silk shirt paired with grey pants secured with a belt, shirt tucked inside the pants. Most of the hair gelled back with few strands falling do his face, brown sunglasses settled on his nose to hide his pain, a silver ear cuff perched in his left ear, a dark black coat wrapped around his midsection of the body finishing his look depicting an agonising, depressing appearance to his fans on a lovely occasion.