⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I looked to my side where the mattress was. There was a phone, I ran to it and was seconds away from calling the police until I heard Vance say "It doesn't work, I tried it. It's broken."

Hearing that made me even more upset and I started to cry. It was embarrassing crying in-front of Vance Hopper. As I started to sob he didn't make a remark and tell me to shut up, instead he looked at me with a somber face.

I saw his foot go forward for a second but then go back into its original spot, almost as if he wanted to come over and comfort me. "I'm sorry, I'll shut up." He didn't say anything to me. In that moment the door opened I had so many thoughts going on.

Will he let us go? Will he try to kill us? What is he doing? Why is he doing this to us?!
He calmly came inside and placed a tray of what looked like a plate of scrambled eggs, and two glasses of sprite in glass bottles.

"What did you put in this?" I asked the man. "Salt and pepper." He said with a smile. "Eat it don't eat it, I already have you down here I don't need to drug you."

He walked out and locked the door. Vance came running to the plate. He seemed very hungry. 'Damn he fucking that shit up' I thought. I had already ate an hour or two ago so I wasn't that hungry. "How long has it been since you've eaten?" I questioned. He gave me a glare, like a bird stalking it's prey. "Sorry."

I went to grab the soda since I was very thirsty, but at that moment I heard the phone ring..