The Tomlinsons

Louis P.O.V:
I was about to introduce my boyfriend Harry to my Familie, to be honest, I am nervous as fvck. But, I also am a very  happy that my family and love of my life will finally meet each other. It has been a while since I last saw them, well 6Months to be exact, I do miss them when I'm not home, but I can't do much since m0ddėst won't let us. Fvck them. I can't even hold my boyfriends hand outside! As if that wasn't enough, now a stunt?! I mean, Eleanor is a pretty girl and she is really sweet and a big fan of larry stylinson. But I can't help but get annoyed by m@negment, all they did is make me fvcking sad. But right now I have bigger priorities, since my boyfriend is about to lose his mind.„ what if they don't like me? What if I'm not enough? What if they want us to break up!?" Harry panicked.„ Calm down haz, it's fine, they will love you, and especially the twins, they will love your hair more then they love you. Probably." I said, the last part was a joke obviously. Harry just smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder, he might be taller than me, but it still doesn't make me the bottom.( intense sassy face)
„I love you boobear" he said.„ Don't call me that Harold" I sassed.„ than don't call me Harold." He said sassing back. I just left it there and got back to cuddling my Hazza.

„Lou, I need to go get the cake ready." He said. Our current situation was that, he was trying to escape my precious hugs, and I am having none of it. „Uhg, I give." He said. I smiled in victory and said:„I knew you wouldn't last long, my hugs are the best in the whole world." He just smiled at me and said:„ what ever you say baby. But I real need to get done with the cake, you know it's for your family." I was finally convinced and let him go. He kissed the top of my head and went into the kitchen. I followed him there and just watched him do his thing in awe. He just looked so focused, and every time he was concentrated on something, he would stick the tip of his tongue out. He was adding the last touches on the 2 stacked cake by adding details on the frosting. It was a white cake with pink details.

^^ This is the cake( I got hungry while writing this 🥲)Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V:

When they were done, they got their stuff into the car and got going. They sang to the radio and sometimes, they would choose out some  of the songs doing a carpool karaoke. Right now, they were singing ,Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

When they got to Louis' place, it was a rather big, one family house. It was nicely decorated with flowers in the front yard and looked really cozy. It was a two story's house with an attic the house was a beige colour and was the cleanest house in the neighbourhood. Louis tinged the bell and little squeals could be heard from inside of the house. There was a muffled voice, which was probably Louis' mother. When the door opened, there was an elderly woman and 2 little girls behind her.„ Hello boo bear, how are you my baby?" Louis' Mother asked.„ I'm fine mum. I want to introduce you to someone." He said stepping aside to make Harry more visible.„ This is Harry, my boyfriend, Harry this is my mum-" Louis was cut off by his mother. „I'm Jay, nice to meet you darling." She said smiling at Harry.„ The pleasure is all mine." He said. They all went inside, and the second they did, they were attacked by the girls.„ LOUUUUUUUU" was heard as a chorus in the living room.„ We missed you Loulou." One girl said pouting. „Yeah, don't ever leave us again!" Another girl demanded.„You know I can't do that Daisy" he said. Harry just watched over them in awe, but was taken aback from some other girl. She tapped his shoulder and said:„ So you're the Harry that Lou is always talking about." Harry blushed a bit over the fact that Louis would talk about him.„ Y-yeah that's me." He stuttered out.„ You're cute, I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Lottie." She said with a wink turning around.» oh god, are all the Tomlinson's flirty like Louis or Lottie?!« he thought to him self. One of the little ones finally realised that Harry was there too.„Look! A princess!" She said.„ You're right Phoebe, he is a princess." Louis said smiling ear to ear. Harry just blushed more and kneeled down to the little girls. „So, what are your names?" He asked.„ My name is Daisy, and she is Phoebe." Daisy said with a lot of enthusiasm.„What's your name?" Phoebe asked.„ I'm Harry" he answered. The second he did, Daisy's face lit up,„ Hazzabear!" She said.Phoebe seemed to like the nick name to and said:„ From now on we will call you Hazzabear the Princess". Harry just chuckled to the little girls, but as he was about to stand up again, Daisy continued,„ look! He has curly hair! It looks so soft? Can we play with it please?", so normally, Harry wouldn't let anyone touch his hair, except Louis and he was kinda hesitant about letting the girls play with his hair, because they maybe would pull or tug on it, but he still let them do what ever they want.„ Alright, but be gentle ok?" He said.„ Ok!" They said at the same time. They immediately started with his hair.

After the dinner, Harry brought his cake from the car.„ Wow Harry, you did that all by yourself? This is amazing." Jay said,„Yeah, it was a lot of work but-" Harry was cut of by Louis dipping into the conversation,„ I helped him" he said proudly.„ Well it tastes absolutely amazing, you have to give me the instructions." Louis' mom said. Harry smiled and happily gave her the recipe for the cake. While they were talking another girl came down with two boys holding her hand. It was Félicité and the two boys were Doris and Ernest, as expected they wondered who Harry was.„ Mom, who is he?" Félicité asked.„ I'm Harry" Harry introduced him self.„ and what are you doing here?" Doris asked. Then Louis came in and spoke:„ He's my boyfriend Doris", Harry blushed a bit, he got up and hugged the blue eyed boy. Louis hugged back and smiled at his boyfriend.„ Get a room" was heard from the door. It was Lottie just messing around with the boys. Jay hit her playfully, signalling her not to, even tho seeing them both flushed with embarrassment was quite the sight.

At night Louis and Harry had to go back home, the girls and jay insisted them to stay, but they declined the offer kindly. When they got back into the car, Harry let out a big sigh.„ Wasn't that bad was it?" Louis asked.„ I love the girls but, do you think they liked me?" Harry worried.„ Of course luv, who wouldn't like a sweet creature like you?" Louis said smiling,„ don't use my own songs against me Tomlinson." Harry warned smirking.„ or what Styles?" Louis teased, they both knew that this was going to be a long night.

WOW! This took so long. Omg like why tho?! Anyways I hope you liked it I'm sorry it's short but I ran out of ideas and motivation. Feel free to tell me your ideas or request.♡♡♡

Xx
🥕