Awake

Heyy!

Y'all might ship some people by the end of this chapter. ;)

Enjoy!

All day I've been hearing, from every 'nurse' and 'doctor' in this random place I'm in.

'Oh you're awake' well no I just have my eyes open and am moving about and talking but no I'm asleep.

I'm sorry for sounding rude or sarcastic but I am so god damn bored, they won't give me my phone for 'security reasons' and apparently my Dad requested that I don't have my phone, they're all probably worried I'll call the police. But literally all I wanna do is read Wattpad for god sake. But what if someone is looking through my phone?! Do they know my password even??

I hope not.

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to be like that tiktok song and literally write 'Do not enter' on the doorway.

My thoughts are interrupted by someone knocking on the door and I of course use the normal response by saying, "Go away." But whoever it is does not listen.

"How's my favourite girl doing?" Jessie mumbles, forcing a smile on his face, even his confidence is knocked a bit.

I genuinely can't bring myself to look at anyone, well maybe I'll look at the nurses if they actually bring me some food worth eating, yeah hospital food has caused me to not eat in 2 days. Yeah I'm not doing it.

"Hey," I mumble out still sat on my window, refusing to look at him, this is the one thing I like, this window mostly for the view from it.

"I brought you some clot-" I cut Jessie off.

"Did you know." I say blankly. Still not turning around.

"Pl-" 

"Who am I kidding? Of course you knew," I pause to smile at my own stupidity, I lean my head back against the wall and shut my eyes, "everyone knew, and nobody cared to tell me."

"Margo, I am sorry, I promise you I am, over these few days I've known you, I've come to care about you so much and I love you like my own sister, and you honestly don't know how perfect you are, and I'll give you time, just know I'm sorry," he says on the verge of tears but just before he's about to open the door.

 I mumble, "I love you too Jessie."

And I can just see a glimpse of his sensitive smile before he walks out.

I quickly change into something comfy and casual.

Who's going to see me today anyway? Oh how wrong I was...

Lots of more people come in that day, by lots I mean my brothers and father, I definitely don't look or speak to any of them, except just before he's about to leave, I squeeze Leo's hand.