Threats and Baking

TW: This chapter contains threatening language, knife violence, drug misuse, mentions of torture and mentions of sa and rape.

But I've been waiting to write this chapter for agessss.

Enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stumble into the house.

"Everyoneee, wake up!! I've got the beautiful Miss Nadir here! And she's not in the best predicament right now, so Cyprus, Angelo and Nadir, one of you has got my money," he yells from behind me, he's got a very strong Australian accent, probably not the best time to be noticing people's accents Margo.

My brothers come stumbling down stairs, still half asleep but when they see me their eyes widen and Carlos lets out a deep sigh, "Calm down Oliver. She's only 17." But whilst he's slowly pulling the knife away from my throat, my father, Rafael and Christian all come down with guns. And he immediately pulls the knife higher to my throat even closer than it was before, he also pulls my neck back and puts the knife directly onto my skin.

"Lower your guns right now, you little shits unless you want your girl to die," my fathers and brothers eyes widen in fear whereas Christian is just filled with anger. 

"Fat fucking chance!" Christian yells at him.

"Please, I'll get you your money but don't hurt her, please," Damian pleads with him.

"Oh so you're the twin, I'm assuming? How does it feel to see your little sister so weak?" he smirks at Damian.

Damian just narrows his eyes and raises his eyebrows before smirking back. I look over to Rafael and he nods his head.

I quickly use my free elbow to elbow him straight in the stomach and whilst he holds his stomach in pain I use my chance to kick him straight in the groin before punching him in the nose. Rafael pulls me back before whispering, "Calm down, Sweetheart. We still need to question him."

I turn around to face him before raising my eyebrows. What on earth does he mean by that?

My question is suddenly answered when I see Christian holding the man's head back and my father holding one of the man's arms and Leonardo stood on his other hand with his heel on the guy's fingers and a hammer next to one of them. 

"You see that girl you just threatened? That's my little sister and she's probably the most important girl in my life," Leonardo says chuckling before picking up the hammer.

"Guys! Guys! Not here," Rafael suddenly speaks up looking down at me whilst holding my shoulder.

"Take him down to the basement," Rafael says rolling up his sleeves and I look in his eyes and for once that's a look I've never seen before.

All the guys had gone down to the basement and my father had gone out to run 'errands.'

And I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get back to sleep so to drown out the noise of- what was happening downstairs- I started baking. 

But it didn't work all I could hear is screaming. And more screaming. I need to forget, I need to do something.

Stirring and stirring to get my anger out just wasn't working.

Stir.

Stir.

Stir.

Snap.

Of course, the wooden spoon I was using snaps, of all times. I sift through the draws when I suddenly stop and see a pack of tablets, I pull them out and on the outside it reads.

'Can cause mild forgetfulness and extreme dizziness and mood changes.'

'Take at owner's own risk.'

It says to take 2 an hour, so I do the opposite and just pour 4.

I grab a glass of water and throw the tables into my mouth, hesitating before swallowing them. 

Yeah, I don't feel any different. Ugh. I get back to baking the cake, I cannot be bothered right now. I'm guessing one of the lads realised that I can probably hear everything so start basting terrible music in all the speakers around the house.

That's when I notice a pile of documents on the side of the counter. I walk over to them and I gulp when I see a picture on the top left hand corner of the guy who literally just tried to murder me. 

Oliver Brontolini. 

Age: 33

Been to prison many times

My heart stops when I read the next part.

First offence:  Sexual assault against 3 different women, 5 years, got out on 3 for 'good behaviour.'

The list goes on but I stop myself from reading. I suddenly feel the urge to go down to the basement. I start walking down the stairs and stop just before the end trying to over hear some of what they're saying. 

"What were you even planning on doing to her, you disgusting c-" I can't hear the rest because of the sound of screaming as one of them punches him. I'm pretty sure it was either Rafael or Christian talking. I start walking again and get to the final step and all attention turns to my direction.

I am really dizzy but I have to get this done, as I walk through all of the guys that have made a path for me, I reach for the hammer out of his hand as I walk past Carlos. I stop in front of the guy, he's strapped down to the chair, arms and legs. 

I didn't realise that I was capable of what I did next, but I managed it. I turn the hammer over in my hand before bringing the hammer crashing down on his knee. His screaming sounds muffled to me as I bend down and whisper into his ear, "Piece of shit."

Before walking back off and handing Carlos the hammer back and walking over to the music speaker controller I mumble, "I came to change the music." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:0 Margo is turning a bit hardcore. But I don't like her hardcore she sounds cringe.

I hope everyone imagines this chapter the way I imagined it cause else it sounds and looks terrible :/

- urfavnewriter

-K.