Bored little luz and magic show

So today was a boring day as luz would put it.
She was feeling so bored and felt like there was nothing to do so she told eda she was bored giving eda an idea.

"Let's have a magic show" eda said with a smile
"Yay magic show" luz said happily bored gone with an idea of a magic show except it's not those so called magicians from the human realm it's the demon realms magic so anything is possible here. That means this will be fun.

So eda called  Lilith and hunter (who were camping but coming back soon anyway), luz' friends and girlfriend to come over.

"Luz is bored so I was going to put on a magic show outside who's in" eda asked
................10 minutes later...................
Everyone was outside the owl house getting the magic show ready while luz and king waited inside til they were called to join the magic show.
"So what's eda doing luz" king asked
"She's doing a magic show for me cause I bored" luz replied happily

"Oh okay luz" king said while thinking about how this was fun but luz was regressed so any and everything entertained her especially magic.
"We are done luz you can come outside now" eda said
"Okay eda" luz replied excited for a magic show

Luz and king sat on the grass while everyone else got read to present their magic.
First up it was Lilith who did some traditional tricks as her magic was drained from the curse she did on eda and shared the pain of that curse.
And eda did a quick bard magic she learned from raine whispers. She didn't want to hurt anyone so she did a quick song before it got to far.
Then amity did a cool trick with her cat palisman.
Then willow made a cool flower trampoline for luz who tried it out and bounced a little to high but willow caught her.
Then Gus did an illusion of luz and had the illusion wave a luz and do some back flips at luz' request.
Hunter did the last trick which was a teleportation thing with flapjack that made him teleport from one place to another.
Then they all got together and bowed.

It was now dinner time so everyone left with their goodbyes and hugs leaving luz, king, eda, hunter and Lilith to make and eat dinner, which was pigs in a blanket human somehow they found similar ingredients to the human version of it.
Luz loved these.
After dinner they began to watch some tv.
After tv time it was bedtime and everyone went to bed and had lots peaceful dreams.