baby luz and lilith the babysitter

Luz was regressed to the age of 2 years old and was clinging to eda.
Eda was currently feeding luz a bottle of warm milk before she put her down for a nap. Eda had some shopping to do so Lilith was coming over to babysit luz.
Luz finished her bottle and fell asleep in edas arms.
Eda then carried luz up to her room for her afternoon nap.
Eda then quietly laid her down and left her room walking down the stairs to the living room where Lilith was.
"Luz is taking a nap right now so remember to be quiet and not to wake her as she gets cranky if you wake her up. So Bye Lilith good luck." Eda replied before leaving out the front door.
"Hey lulu" hooty greeted
"Hey hootsifer" lilith greeted back with a smile
Lilith and hooty were talking when they heard luz crying from a nightmare.
"We'll duty calls" lilith said before leaving hooty to Guard the house for intruders as usual.
Lilith walked up the stairs to luz' room to see why she's crying.
"mama" luz asked sadly with tears in her eyes.
"She's shopping sweetheart, I'm babysitting you til she gets back" lilith replied while picking her up, her heart breaking at the sight of luz.
" who wants cookies" lilith said trying to cheer up luz
"Meeee" luz giggled out forgetting all about why she was crying.
"Let's go bake some cookies then" lilith replied happy to see luz smile
Lilith then took luz downstairs to the kitchen and began making some chocolate chip cookies.
Luz was sat at the table helping Lilith make the cookies.
"Okay we need the cookie mix ah here it is" lilith said finding it and then helping luz pour it in.
" now we need two eggs ah here they are" lilith said finding them in the fridge and then cracking them in the bowl.
"Now we need a half cup of veggie oil" lilith said pouring the veggie oil in the bowl and helping luz mix up the ingredients.
After the cookies were made they ate them of course with a cup of milk and a Sippy cup of milk for luz.

"I'm home oh it sure smells good in here" eda said
"Mama we make cwookie" luz said in a mouthful of cookies.
" oh I see looks like you guys had fun" eda said.
"Yes we did right luz" lilith said with a smile
"Uh huh" luz agreed.
Looks like it time for dinner I'll make some spaghetti and meatballs hows that sound luz" eda said picking up luz
"Yay s' Getty" luz cheered
Luz then was sat on the couch to watch cartoons while eda made spaghetti and meatballs.
Lilith decided that it was time to leave as she had plans with her mom she left with a kiss to luz head and a hug from eda.
Eda was making dinner when she felt a tug on her pant leg. Luz crawled up to her sucking her thumb.
"Is din din weady yet" luz asked
" sure is kiddo just need to set the table" eda replied picking her up and setting her at the table then giving her a plate of food and a Sippy cup of apple juice.
After they ate their food eda realized luz made a mess all over her face so she decided to give luz a bath.
"Okay kiddo it's bathtime you made a mess" eda said picking up the kid and deciding to do the dishes after the kid is in bed.
Eda then ran the bath water not forgetting the bubbles and toys and decided it was warm enough. She then put luz in and luz played while eda cleaned her up.
After she was done eda picked her up and wrapped her in a big fluffy towel while she drained the water.
Then she got the kid dressed after that it was story time.
"Go pick out a story that you want me to read" eda said while luz crawled to the books she had she picked out the book giraffes don't dance.
Eda then read luz the book and when she was done luz was asleep. She kissed luz' forehead goodnight and tucked her in.
Eda then walked downstairs to the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes and luz' mess. Then she decided to take a shower and go to bed.