Part II

As I rode on the boat it went directly into a dark tunnel. There were animatronic animals dancing and singing like any Disney character would do. As I noticed at the left side of the platform there were bloodstained footsteps like they were standing directly at the edge of the boat. That must be part of the ride. If one of the workers were fast enough to clean that up and stomp more again. as I got closer to the end of the tunnel the ride shut down. it was pitch black I could hardly see anything. Then behind me I heard footsteps like when you run on water. "splish" "splash" "splish" "splash". I could feel a little heart attack growing inside my body. The sound got closer and closer. "splish" "splash" "splish" "splash". Suddenly the lights turned back on and the power started to work. I finally made it out of the tunnel there was another hill. as I made it to the top I saw the main animatronics the rabbit the bear and the fox. I could see the fox holding the rabbit by the neck. Then I saw the bear with a bloody axe. The bear swung the axe decapitating the rabbits head. Blood rushed out of the rabbits body like a sprinkler. The blood was warm and thick, it felt so real how are they doing this!?  then the boat dropped down the hill and into the water. I couldn't believe what I've seen. It looked so realistic. Was it some new technology they put in the robots? I looked around to see if there was an exit but all there was were gates with metal spikes at the top of them like they were trying to keep someone out. It wasn't an end. I seemed to catch a glimpse of another tunnel. Sweet Jesus not again. I can't go through with another one. As I entered the tunnel I took a good look of a wooden sign that read "Rest in Peace Rabbit." As I looked around I saw a gravestone with the name rabbit and farm animals crowded around. They wear all wearing black with there face all looked depressed. Then the power went off again. the lights turned off pitch black. There was something glowing at the right side of the platform. It was a neon red exit sign. Thank god my prayers have been heard! All of a sudden the lights turn back on and all of the animals stare directly at me.My jaw dropped with fear. then the turned off. But then at the left side of the metal platform I heard heavy footsteps coming to the direction of the boat. Then I could feel something climb in the boat. I could feel someone sitting next to me. My heart was racing and I could barely breathe. As I sat with me I slowly take a good look of it.. I heard it take a deep inhale... Then after a second it led out the loudest scream ever imaginable. I jumped out the boat and quickly raced towards the exit door. I saw another exit door and as i went through it I found myself outside were the line was. I immediately saw my family and ran to them in relief. "Were did you guys go!?!" I yelled. "We were sitting here waiting for you." my mother replied.
"But how!? I saw you guys enter the line!!!"
"What are you talking about?"
"We never left"......

The End