chapter 12

Hii pattus.......

Days passed , month passed

Siv changed a lot and she even stop her medicines now she  trying to talk to everyone in the family but feeling hesitate to talk to her parents....

Sam always took care of a like a baby.. he loves her more.... She too love him but doesn't confess to him...
Suddenly one day sam feels like proposed to her and  wanted to tell her how much he loves her.

Here comes to preetha. And Vicky

He always wants to destroy priceless groups but it doesn't works
... preetha stay in his house for a week he torture her lots but she loves him ...... One day she saw him  with other girl in a same room she felt like sharp  knife 📌 her heart... She always loving truly but he not truth to her he talk to him and fight with him for her love but his only intention is ....

Vic : I don't love you I used you to only destroy the priceless but it's not work so I leave you I don't want you anymore......

Pree : but I love you truly please understand my love baby ..

Vic : just shut up, I don't love you I am going to marry her she is the daughter of big company owner ....

He pointing the girl who is never near him and holding his hands

Vic : see preetha, unnala na solldratha lam seiya mudiyathu

Pree : na seiren ... Please don't leave me

Suddenly preetha fainted and fell on the sofa .....

Vic call the doctor to check her the doctor came and check her and said  that she is pregnant......

Now the girl whose with him scolded him and left to the place..

Preetha wake up and sit in the sofa and ask him what was happened to her he is tell her that she is pregnant she feel  very happy.....

Vicky also felt happy even though he  doesn't love her truly but he felt happy to know his young one in her .....

Vicky came to hugged her but she refused and look at him angry.... Vicky understand that she is angry on him because of the problem but he tells that I am very happy that that is your pregnant.... Preetha  was  very angry ....that time only he understand his  mistake. And ask sorry to her.......

Here vinay , sangavi

They are in vinay room ...

Vinay is more romantic nowadays...... He was always teases her.... make her feel shy....

Vin : oiiii

San : mmm

Vin : oru kiss kodu

Suddenly

.......... : Na thara va ?

They both jerked and see Sam and siv in the door 🚪....

Siv : sollu da ?

Vin : akka athu ....vanthu ....na

Sam : enna athu ethu nu.......enna sanguuuuu ethu ?

San : aiayoooo mama athu nanga rendu perum ......

Siv/Sam  : rendu perum .....

San : love pandrom ....

Siv : etheyyyyy ..😲

Vin : enaku evala romba pudikum ka , last time vanthapo propose panna but na ethum sollala ..athuku aprm Eva enkitta sariya pesala apo than na puringikiten ...that I love her nu .....aprm San .enga vanthapo proposal ah accept pannen ka .....Ava illa ma ennala mudiyathu ka ......

Siv : adapavi .....😲😳😳😳

San : please ka ....

Siv : sari santhosama erunga .....ana vinay ni enkitta pesatha , oru vartha kooda sollala la nee po da

Vin : akka akka ka please ka , venum nu pannala ka .....

Siv : seri seri polachu po ....

Sam and siv left the room ...

Sam pushed her inside the room and   stared  kissing her .....

He kissed her full face ...and neck ....

Siv : Samm.........

He leaves her and hugged her tightly.....

Sam : papa namma penthouse polam da ...

Siv : mmmm sari Sam

Sam : ni office mudichitu anga vanthuru ok va .......

Siv : mmmm ok .....

Ok tata

By

Kuttyma