chapter 10:

Lisa's p.o.v:
I woke up in a ark and cold room. At first I was really confused then everything from yesterday came back to me. The kidnapping. I have been kidnapped. "MOMMY!!!!! DADDY!!!!" I kept screaming hoping they would here me. About half an hour later a big buff man came in the room. " well well well lol what we have here. You remember me don't you liza?" He asked me menacingly. " i.... I don't k-know y-you sir.... I'm sorry" " of course you remember me! Remember uncle Marcus?" I gasped. I haven't seen him for a while. The one me I was adopted... he had to ruin it for me.
Flashback:
I was leaning against my bedroom wall crying with yelling going on in the living room. " HOW DARE YOU ADOPT HER.... SHE A FRICKEN UGLY BRAT" "CHUCK!!! HIW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR NIECE!!! SHE ONLY 4 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" "YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH THIS" then a gunshot. I knew what was going to happen next. My bedroom door swung open and there stood a drunk uncle chuck. " there you are brat" he slurred. He made his way toward me and pulled me up by my hair. I screamed in pain but he just told me to shut up. He then preceded to slap me in the face. " please.... stop uncle Marcus" I struggled to get out of his grasp. "We're do you think your going" he threw me on the ground then started kicking me. I was growing weaker by the second and I knew. Soon everything was black.
Flashback over:
" uncle Marcus..... I remember know" "welcome to he'll liza" he then brought out a knife and cut my arm. I screamed a blood curling scream.