chapter 9

Lizas p.o.v:
I woke up being tossed around. I found myself in a van. "Mommy, daddy" i screamed. They were no were to be found. Just then the van abruptly stopped and i flew foward. Ouch i hit my head against the front part of the car. I heard footsteps and two men flew open the back of the car and when they saw me they smiled evily. "Good your awake" the taller more buff guy said. "Were am i? Were are my mommy and daddy?' I yelled at them. "Shut up!" The shorter, scrawny guy screamed at me. "We still have a way to go grab the cloth" the short guy did what he was told grabbed me and put the cloth over my mouth. My screams were muffled and soon my vision was blury. I got super dizzy and soon i blacked out.
Marzia p.o.v:
I woke up and noticed i wasint in the forest anymore. I shot up and looked around to see Felix. At first i was relived but then i noticed liza was not there. I crawled to Felix and shook him as hard as i could. He woke up abruptly and knocked me over.  "Marzia? Were are we? " " i dont know Felix but liza isn't here" i was getting really angry and worried and he could sense that. "WHAT" Felix screamed. He looked around him frantically and started to hyperinflat. "Calm down felix for all we know she could be safe and sound" "MARZIA ARE BABY GIRL JUST GOT KIDNAPPED AND SO DID WE AND YOU THINK SHE COULD BE JUST FINE!!!" he was definitely mad. " FELIX JUST SHUT UP!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO  THINK THE BEST! YOU DONT THINK IM WORRIED OR SCARED FOR HER!! IM JUST TRYING TO BE POSITIVE!!!" "ok i know im sorry its just... i dont want anything to happen to her" felix whispered
"I know im sorru i over reacted" " lets focus first on were we are then think of a plan to get liza and everything else ok" "ok, it looks like were in a van but were are we going amd who took us and why?" The van suddenly stopped. " marzia pretend your still knocked out now!" I did what he said then seconds later a buff man and a fragile looking woman opened the doors and looked at us. "There still knocked out, i told you that you need to check your hearing" the woman said to the man. "Fine you were right let's just keep going we still have roughly a half hour more top go" after that they shut the door and began driving again.
Felix p.o.v:
That was strange. "We're are we going?" Marzia wondered out loud " i don't know but hopefully liza will be they're..... safe" the rest of the trip was road in silence. A half hour later the doors opened and we were yanked out. "WE'RE ARE WE!!! WERE IS LIZA! !" me and marzia yelled at the people. "Shut up and we will tell you what you need to know!" So we kept quiet. We were dragged to a room and were tied in chairs. " our boss will be In shortly just stay quiet and he will tell you what you want to know" a few minutes later a tall sophisticatedman walked in. "What are you're names" "Marzia and Felix" i introduced us. "I am Marcus the leader of the bandits, i will answer most of your questions so all away" me and marzia looked at each other and i nodded at her. "We're are we?" She asked.  "You are know in Colorado in our hideout that is all the information i will tell you about topic" "Were its ate daughter? " i basically yelled At him.  "Oh yes the young one she is being held sincere else in this building undergoing some tests at the moment" he said with a grin.  "I swear to God if you hurt her you will pay! " Marzia screamed at him.  Then a girl walked up to him and whispered something in his ear."ok ill be there in a minute.... well seems i have to cut this short your daughter needs me to teach her a lesson" he started to walk out proudly. "STOP DON'T HURT HER, LEAVE HER ALONE, LIZA! !!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" marzia and i desperately begged but he just kept walking. Marzia started bawling and i was fighting tears. Minute later we heard a blood curdling scream.