01 "hell"

what is hell? who is hell? how does it exist?
these three specific questions, could all be answered differently. could be interpreted differently. who knows, you may not even know what "hell" is.
if you walk to me and ask me these questions i would answer like this
1. the exact definition is, a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death.
2.hell isn't a person but a place and could be a thing.
3. it only exists upon the spiritual realm of life and understanding. hell only exist if you believe it exist.
simple answers, but what would be yours? how will you answer, how will you react, how will you comprehend it.

being apart of a religious community, has you question the existence of life and beyond life. you could sit here all day long and ponder the thoughts of hell and heaven and bad or good but you could never find the right answer. our ideology is based on an old text of testaments and stories of the "old". so how do we have so much faith in a written piece like this, but more importantly is why? me, i ponder the evil thoughts, the wicked ways of humans. i ponder the creation of hell and if it even exists the way we interpreted to exists.

this will be the end of this conversation, just for a while. we will revisit! but i will be your narrator for the rest of the remainder time of your reading experience.

you may call me , Baphomet.
nice to meet you beloved.