MHA KIRI X FEM BAKUGOU

There you are. The most beautiful specimen of your kind i have seen in a while. Your sunset golden blond hair and those ruby red eyes, your body swaying as you walk into this dimly lit bar. You look astonishing in that pretty little short red dress you're wearing. As you turn to the side i see you have slit running down from your hip to the bottom of your dress that is only inches away from your mid thigh. You pretty little thing out at this time of night can only mean one thing. You stand out like a sore thumb to gain attention. Well you certainly have caught mine.

While i stare at you the cold wisky in my hand loses its coolness, little drops of water staining the oak table, the ice klincks in my glass as i take a sip.

Scanning your body from your cute little feet up those beautifully decorated long slim leggs up and around your slim waist past your perfectly sized breasts landing on the most beautiful part.

Your pretty dolled up face. The light seems to be dancing across those dark purple lips.

All the things that could be done with that pretty face. Office assistant, book keeper, model.... On your knees begging for... No...

You deserve better..

That pretty perfect face of yours looks so perfectly delicious. All it needs is the makeup to be smeard a little. Like you were crying. You moaning out in a trance eyes blown wide with pleasure for more...
Oh yes definitely begging me for more...

With your hands tied to the bedframe above your head. The the white rope leading down your beautiful tan arms tightly, but not to tight to leave a bruse, snakeing its way around your waist down to your ankles and fasend around the bottom part of the bed frame leaving this beautiful contrast against your skin. The thick rope around your thighs ever so slightly imbeds its self in your skin spreading your oh so heavenly legs opening you up beautifully and defenseless to my touchs.

OH the total control i would have over you! The sweet little touches. Trails of kisses and let me not forget those littel bite marks all over your body turning into the tiniest of bruses.

You are in full bloom infront of me. Those precious pink lips begging for me to touch. Begging for something anything just to feel something.

A little blow of air from my lips leaves you shuttering as chills run through your body, goosebumps everywhere.

I take the blindfold and tye it around your eyes, you are completely blind and overly sensitive. This is when i start to play.

Theasing you with shadow like touches, sucking your skin to the point of it leaving marks, tracing my hand from your left breast down your side around your pelvis coming to a stop on your hip as i kiss you deaply. I finish my wisky like a shot only the ice is left.

The ice...

Id take a little block of ice.

I separate from your mouth a string of saliva attaching our mouths together, the only piece of proof of what had happened within your mouth.

Your sweet little breathless pants trying to refill your lounges with air just to be shocked out of it when i place my mouth whit the ice onto your breast, playfully moving it around and around, I start moving down your body icecube and all down your stomach right through your pelvis and making a stop right intop of your clitoris balancing it there with my tongue. I let the cube melt with the water dripping down your entrance lubricating the already excited whole. My ragget tounge ever so slightly glides around your entrance.

After i found that i have teased you enough i suck on your clitoris giving it a little nibble and penetrate your pink folds with my tounge.

I lift up your hips while i eat you out bring my knees underneath your legs as to when i put you down you'll be elevated with the slightest of tilt so i can enter smoothly.

Your a moaning mess sweat dripping from your fore head and i decided its time for the fun part.

I pull my tongue out and place you on my lap stroking your entrance with my member and sliding it in, you yelp as i start moving in a slow rhythm and ever so slightly i increase the speed to the point your a screaming mess. Biting down on the nape of your shoulder you release one of many orgasms leaving you in this white heu of pleasure.

But...

Alas you and your pretty perfect face with that sunset golden blond hair and ruby red eyes does not belong to me......

Not yet anyways 😈.