Twin Flames

Dedicated to Ifeh_love

POV: Xavier

What is this place?

The scary trees from fairytales.
Taking a quick glimpse around, I see the image of a girl with blood in her hands. She turns back and starts to run away.

Confusion running through my mind.
Why is there blood on her hands??

I'm about to run after her when I feel a sharp pain on my chest, the area close to my heart.

All of a sudden? Why?

I need to leave this place, but how? I'm stuck. It's not feeling like a dream.

Regardless of the pain, I keep trying my best to run but the pain doesn't make it any easier for me....finally after all struggle I reach a certain point that looks like a highway.
The girl from earlier is standing!

A car is coming towards her but she looks like she is struggling to move, she's covering her ears like she's trying to block out voices she's hearing.

I managed to say a faint "Bella run!"

I said Bella? I don't even know who that is. Why did i mention her name? I think Bella is the name of the girl on the highway.

Run!!!
I can't move to save her........

I hear the alarm bursting my ear-drums, I lazily turned it off. Oh great I have school today.

I am a lazy person so I wear this 👇 to school. Pretty effortlessly if you'd ask me.

Concerning my nightmare, I started have the same one since the day I met Nicole

Concerning my nightmare, I started have the same one since the day I met Nicole. I'm not saying she's badluck or something....

I hadn't spoken to her for three days, so I dropped a note in her locker on my way to attend those dreadful class

"3PM THE THEATRE"
XXX.

She seemed a bit smart I'm sure she'll get the hint. And, if she doesn't, too bad for her.  Wait, too bad for me actually because I don't get to see her ㅠㅠ.

I really don't need the sweatshirt with her though....let's take that as an excuse to see her. Maybe seeing her again can undo the spell of the nightmares. Fingers crossed!

*************************

"
Hi Stockings!" I said casually as I saw Nicole sitting in the theatre. Oh she's looking pissed. She must have waited a long time "Did you miss me?"I continued