The Two Immortal World's

At a time 100,560 years before the origin of human mortals, there existed only two immortal worlds on the planet Iphigenia. The two worlds were ruled by the ambitious and the immortal Lords of their respective clans. Iphigenia was a planet originated from the combination of purest river goddesses, the shine of the Ixion galaxy's brightest sun, the blood of the royal angels and royal demons and by the union of the Hell Blazer Trident of the Demon Birds Clan and The Platinum Wings of the Crescent Angels Clan.

The planet Iphigenia was a planet like no other. With it's shine and the aura of royalty deep-rooted inside it Iphigenia was an indestructible haven for both the Angels and Demons living in it.
Iphigenia had the most gorgeous sceneries, mytical creatures and a harmony between the Angels and the Demons created by the rulers of the Heaven and the Hell realms. It was a place one could roam throughout their lifetime yet couldn't get enough of.

The Lords of the two immortal worlds in the planet of Iphigenia were Lord White and Lord Black as the world called them. Lord Eirwen (The White Lord) ruled the world of Eo whereas Lord Itzal (The Black Lord) ruled the world of Io. The two world's were foreign to one another and both the worlds believed in themselves as superpowers. Both the worlds lived in peace wary of one another until one day the angels trespassed into the demonic territory in order to wipe out the demon clans and rule over the two world's. Since Lord White never took a step to resolve the conflict and proceeded with the war for unknown causes. The two world's were caught up in a power struggle like no other. The Lord of Eo exterminated the entire royal clan of Io and took control over Io treating the demons as lowly slaves.

After that seed of betrayal and superiority was sowed, things were never the same in Eo and Io. Both sides of the world the citizens considered one another arch enemies and a dispute broke out between them every now and then for petty reasons. Seeing such a terrible situation the rulers of the heaven and hell realms decided to give the dead immortals a second chance at life as humans so that the two worlds would be separated by the mortal realm.

After 1030 years of the misdeed of the Eo world's immortals, the demons never forgot the innocent lives they lost due to the angelic creatures of Eo. To citizens of Eo the demons were nothing but mere immortals who were powerless and totally under their control. After the creation of the mortal realm, Lord White lost his power over the Io demon's realm and was allowed to only rule his Eo realm. As for the mortals who decended from the innocent dead bodies of demons and angels, there was a harmonious realm filled with happiness, power, equality and love as they had forgotten their roots and sorrows after reincarnation. Every now and then the humans created clans to save the world from any sort of evil. Lord White being the Lord of angelic creatures didn't want demons to be worshipped so every now and then he would send his people to pose as demons and make the mortals praise only the angelic creatures. As hungry as ever to be powerful...

After 500 years humans developed hatred for demons and respect for the angelic creatures. They killed any demons they saw even if it did no harm. Things got so bad that demons started to pose as humans by losing their powers or cultivating themselves to hide amongst the mortals while some demons hid and rested in the Hell's Haven Palace. After adapting for hundreds of thousands of years demon's were nowhere to be seen and the angelic creatures used to showcase their powers and make the mortals worship them. As for the demons in hiding as humans, they used to marry demons secretly by marrying in human form and raised their children in secluded areas in order to be safe from the angelic creatures. Some demon's married humans who were from powerful clans and who served the demon clans knowing about Lord White's trickery.