Evil Forest

Thanks for the votes.

They take pragya and chain her in the sun the next morning her legs are tired of standing her hand too are tired being up, she shivered with huger and thirsty
Disha is standing far looking at her not allowed to come close, she can't control her tears seeing her, she wish she can switch place with her.

At the palace.

There's no improvement in his health.
Said the native doctor.

Let's give a try on the egg of life.
Said their traditional priest.

Everyone should bring their daughter we want 10 girls to go to the evil forest.
Said Neil and they're all ready to sacrifice their daughter's life for their prince.

The girls cry because they know no one have go to the evil forest and have return.

They're 7 here left with 3 where's that girl bring her she have to go too.
They went and untied pragya she fall down, disha run to her and take her to the slave compound.
She first give her water and then feed her.
She help her take a shower and sleep.

Where is she? They're going to the evil forest.
Said Neil.

She make it 8 go and find the other 2 after that I'll give her to you.
Said disha, Neil was about to say something but someone called him.

I told you you many times to stay away from the prince but you didn't listen now see everyone is blaming you on something you never imagined.
Said sarla caressing sleeping pragya she's too tired and weak.

At the palace.

Abhi is my to be husband i can't see him dieing I'll go with them.
Said tanu.

You're not going anywhere.
Said purab.

Am not a kid to be control am going to the evil forest and that's final.
Said tanu and purab remain silence.

Still it left with one.
Said Neil

With pragya she woke up after nine hours disha feed her again and ask if she's feeling better now she said yes.

Let's go I'll go with you to the evil forest.
Sarla heart beat faster hearing this.

No disha you're not going anywhere your sister didn't listen to my advice I can't risk your life too.

Mom I'll be back safe.

No di mom is right we both can't go like that you stay with mom.

Hey come on don't be drama queen we'll be safe I heard that those whose couldn't return from the evil forest always go with the fear of death and I know I'll be back safe.
It's my promise mom.
Said disha and leave with pragya to the palace she makes it Ten

The priest tell them the rules at the forest.

1: whenever you hear any heavy winds no one should talk simply put this in your mouth.
He said giving them grass

2: you'll cross river no matter what will happen, something may touch your legs just kick it hard but don't look down.

3: no sympathy and nothing is a dream.

4: you'll get in a small river there are stones in it do walk on it and don't let your legs touch the water and don't look back even if your colleague call you.

5: nothing is real i repeat nothing is real.

6:don't shout if you find the egg and it shouldn't be touch with one hand.